**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Max Sig Icon?

An idea: There should be an icon in your champions roster next to the green star or rank-up arrow that indicates if a champion is max sig. It’s a small quality of life change that would be convenient I think. Thoughts?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Maybe they could include it in an extended champ selector menu, along with the class, level up etc. And they need to find a way to implement # into it as well.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Change the star color

Gold unduped
    Silver duped
    (Some color) maxed
    Seems pretty easy to do I support this

I absolutely support this idea. Maybe they could swap the current gold stars with bronze stars. If awakened still silver but with max sig I would use the current gold ones.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Oooor something like this:

7flh9cx5ua7y.jpg

gq0rwf02rlgp.jpg

Or it can be both :smiley:
  • To quickly scan your heroes SigLevels, to see who more SigStones should be used on... From Inventory, just click on a SigStone and go USE, then your roster shows with all the heroes that are not at Max, and very easily clicking on each tells you what Sig they are.

Sorry, I don't see the need for this to be visible from your roster screen. If you are actually going into Profiles first and applying SigStones from inside Profile, doing it from Inventory instead may solve some of what you have an issue with.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    To quickly scan your heroes SigLevels, to see who more SigStones should be used on... From Inventory, just click on a SigStone and go USE, then your roster shows with all the heroes that are not at Max, and very easily clicking on each tells you what Sig they are.

Sorry, I don't see the need for this to be visible from your roster screen. If you are actually going into Profiles first and applying SigStones from inside Profile, doing it from Inventory instead may solve some of what you have an issue with.

A number icon would show you who's close to max so you can pop a few lower star stones into a champ before you pull them again and essentially lose out on a max sig crystal though. I think the number icon would be far more useful than different color stars for max
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    To quickly scan your heroes SigLevels, to see who more SigStones should be used on... From Inventory, just click on a SigStone and go USE, then your roster shows with all the heroes that are not at Max, and very easily clicking on each tells you what Sig they are.

Well, it's not exactly a problem, just an idea for a QoL change. I don't think this would cost much time to add, so more important issues with the game could still simultaneously solved.