**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adding Portals to LOL

Before I begin I would like to point out that this feature is only for testing new heroes and should only be available to summoners who have 100% LOL (an argument can be made for access to specific portals on completing certain paths)

The whole idea is to be able to test out heroes in certain lol matchups without needing to do an entire path. Suppose we get a new champ in the future with true strike as its core ability, I would like to test him out against LOL Spiderman without the need to redo all those fights or even if we get a champ with good reverse regen abilities against LOL X23. The whole idea of this is just to save time in doing unnecessary fights cause face it those LOL HP pools are massive.

So for those who have 100%, LOL would get a portal option on entering the game mode and they could teleport to any of the fights and practice (the portals would have name tags of the heroes on it the same way the captain marvel quest did).

I see this as a way to save time if you want to test out against specific LOL opponents. Would like to hear what you guys have to say about this or if you have any ideas to make it better even tho i think having a training room where we can set our own opponents HP and nodes for practice which would be the best solution

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I like that as well. Really want to see cap iw vs x23 or havoc vs some of the fights but not all
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    What do you guys think of the enrage timers? should they be disabled when using the portals?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Love this idea. Pretty sure it will never happen. People have suggested training rooms as well which would also be great. Don't see any motivation for Kabam to create something like this though.
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    @LeNoirFaineant yes a training room would be a good option where summoners could add nodal effects and hp modifiers at the cost of duel credits