**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Answered] Is IMIW bugged?

Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Fighting Iron Man Infinity War in the Captain Marvel challenge, I encountered unexpected behaviour from what is written in his description.

When IMIW gets to 4 armor stacks, he auto-blocks the next attack, which is supposed to remove 1 armor stack. The description of his ability suggests he can stop 1 single attack, consuming 1 armor, meaning he is below 4 and cannot auto-block another.

However, he seems to continue to auto block for the remainder of the combo, even though he no longer has 4 armor and is showing as only having 3 stacks.

This doesn't seem right, so either should be fixed or the decription should be clarified on his abilities information.

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Fighting Iron Man Infinity War in the Captain Marvel challenge, I encountered unexpected behaviour from what is written in his description.

When IMIW gets to 4 armor stacks, he auto-blocks the next attack, which is supposed to remove 1 armor stack. The description of his ability suggests he can stop 1 single attack, consuming 1 armor, meaning he is below 4 and cannot auto-block another.

However, he seems to continue to auto block for the remainder of the combo, even though he no longer has 4 armor and is showing as only having 3 stacks.

This doesn't seem right, so either should be fixed or the decription should be clarified on his abilities information.
    I think it’s just called autoblock when in reality he’s just blocking
  • Options
    Usually when anyone auto blocks, (IMIW, MODOK, Medusa etc.) if they don’t trigger parry, (like the IMIWs in Captain Marvel’s challenge) they keep blocking; @Captain_Cayman you’re then hitting IMIW’s normal block afterwards so it’s working as intended
  • Options
    I guess your right - he probably goes into a normal block after the auto-block. The call-out for the auto-block was probably still on screen which threw me.
  • Options
    Although against Modok, you can continue to hit him and sometimes he drops out of the block (just stop before your 5th hit, else you might be counter attacked)