**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom the Duck or Omega Red

Both of these champs are coming to the basic four star arena in the next few months. I’m going to grind for one but I don’t have time for both. I’m looking for a champion who has both regeneration and high damage output and, from my research, these two champions are the best of the bunch.

From my understanding, Venom the Duck doesn’t need to be awakened but Omega does.

Any advice is helpful. Again, I’m a moderately skilled player who wants a high Damage Output Champion with good to great regeneration potential.

Venom the Duck or Omega Red 36 votes

Venom the Duck is your man... er, Duck-man
27%
adqqedfyvrAlCapone2727SceptilemaniacTimrosHarbinger195KillerRino19Maldroit2Mitchell35Arbiter2426daveh 10 votes
Omega Red - he’s worth it even if you have to grind two arenas to awaken him
72%
LoPrestiSpity68TheManMythLegendTrimbobYotzTerrachunkyb1haunted_memoryBlackSaChiOrcDovahkiinShaheerFIazStrPaulinodasilvScholiaCoachLedWabobaB_Dizzle_01CUBThe_Boss9TheSquish671 26 votes
If you want Damage and Regeneration, you should try for X champion - explain below
0%

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure about VTD but omega's regen is insane. And you don't need the dupe at all to regen. Sp2 then hold 30 spores until sp3, no need to worry about opponent getting 3 bars because there's the power steal as well
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    VTD can have crazy damage/regen/power gain depending on how you build his buffs, I'd sugest to get him 2 regen 4 fury 3 power gain and the last one anything you want.
    That setup of buffs was sugested to me by Jaded Fusion(A youtuber that posts Venom The Duck gameplay). Also i have both VTD and Omega and i like more the deversity that VTD brings in fights
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I've been playing around with a 4* omega red, and he just isn't very good. Venom the duck is a better grind
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    I've been playing around with a 4* omega red, and he just isn't very good. Venom the duck is a better grind

You obviously don’t know how to play omega red.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Well I dont run suicides, since I run stark spidey. If you try to dodge a special attack, you lose death spores unless you get a heavy to work. His regen is garbage, unless you have the death field up via sp2, and your opponent will be dead from death spores by then. Go for venom the duck.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Maldroit2 wrote: »

I think you're using him wrong, he's easily top 3 best champion in the game lol

VTD is also amazing, the only reason I'm voting for Omega Red is because you don't need to build him with persistent charges like you do with VTD. Omega Red is just nuts straight off the bat.