**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Villain Use rewards

Hello,

I haven't received my Villain Use rewards at all... I participated and everything, contacted your customer support and nothing was done... In like 4 emails that I wrote to explain my issue, the response was the same in all of them and then they just closed the case... I can understand that on your end it shows that I have gotten them but on my end I haven't received or claimed anything. Everyone in my alliance got it except me. You have some kind of a glitch in the system or something and I hope it can be resolved cause otherwise it's just slap in the face.

Comments

• Hey there!

Check both your in-game mail and your stash. If you don't see anything, please reach out to our Support team via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll to select 'Support'.
This discussion has been closed.