**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Advancement rank rewards missing

I've been hitting past the last milestones in recent class advancement events more than a couple of times and I've not been able to receive any rank rewards, I did the restart and all but nothing yet. How do i solve this? Using android.

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    BadeMiya wrote: »
    I've been hitting past the last milestones in recent class advancement events more than a couple of times and I've not been able to receive any rank rewards, I did the restart and all but nothing yet. How do i solve this? Using android.

Class advancement rewards are only awarded to the top 20% of ranked users. My guess is you were not within the top 20%. Sorry.
  • CaindoggCaindogg Member Posts: 7
    Same issue, skill advancement rank rewards. I ranked #642. Is this not high enough. Them in tech advancement, which just ended, I am ranked a little lower at 1,815, and nothing. I can't beleive that's not top 20% of all users