Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Yondu missing synergy with Starlord [Closed]

HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The synergies yondu has in your champion spotlight:
Synergy Bonuses
1. Nightcrawler or Beast – It Ain’t Easy – (All Champions gain +400 Block Penetration)
2. Rocket Raccoon – Friends – (All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating)
3. Ronan – Enemies – (All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating)
4. Star-Lord – Rivals – (All Champions gain +115 Critical Damage Rating)

But in game, the starlord synergy is not there.

jcqk1d4xlc6h.png
3xo8xzb20gxr.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP, sorry that you're seeing this issue with Yondu's Synergies. I'm checking into this right now, and I'll report back here once I find out more. Thanks for your patience!
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 63
    Any updates on this @Kabam Wolf ?
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 89
    You guys cannot do anything right anymore. Do you have a QA Team?
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    edited May 2017
    So did you guys figure out anything? The synergy is still not there. gfyxfyrmupzf.png
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I checked into this for you all, and it looks like there is a fix ready that will hopefully be in for the next update. Thanks so much for your patience on this!
This discussion has been closed.