**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The quest to obtain all Two Star Champions

Hello again Kabam Developers!

I would once again like to take the time to request that we have all available two stars champions added to the two star champion crystal that is purple and blue that you can win during the two crystal events every Sunday.

Go ahead and leave them out of the PHC as the suggestion to add all two star champs to both crystals has been vehemently opposed by those who have fully decked out level 99 two star champs. They wish to keep that pool concentrated with just the some 30 odd original two star champs in order to more easily continue to obtain 3 star crystal shards.

I get that mentality of those who wish to not dilute the PHC pool with all of the newer two stars and for them I agree and say leave that crystal the way it is.

However, for those of us who wish to have a better way to obtain all champions that have been converted over time to be a two star; like Medusa and Omega Red Etc., we'd very much appreciate it if you could add all of those champions to that purple and blue two star crystal.

This only make sense to do this as the dark blue thee star crystal currently contains every available three star champion in the game and continues to be updated with each and every new one that gets released. The current purple and blue two star crystal should be extended the same curtesy.

Would you please, please, please make that happen for us Kabam?

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Comments

• Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    I think this could potentially be a great idea with a bit of refinement. I think that the Crystal Splash arenas should include champions based on the story quest 'favor' you have gained. So, if you've completed Act 2, you could get a 2 star crystal with all the original characters, plus some 2015 Champs. For Act 3, it would add some 2016, and so on. For Uncollected, it would have some champions for each year. Kind of similar to the current daily crystal system.

Obviously, not every champion should have a two star variant. That would make the system less fun, and exclusive characters from crystals and sources like Insider would be unimportant.

But unless you're brand new to the game and scrambling for champions, Crystal Splash has become stale. I think this system would incentivize the older players to play it more if they could get fun characters.

Personally, I max out all of my exclusive champions, no matter how good they are. I have IMIW, Wasp, Sparky, Domino, Rogue, Hela, Sentry, Killmonger, Night Thrasher, M.O.D.O.K., BPCW, Cable, Hela, Carnage, Korg, Bishop, Quake, and several more. Some of my favorites to play as, they should be more easily acquirable.

Thoughts?
  • BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    That's seems like a very interesting method of mixing things up and keeping it interesting. However, once I've reached the end of the Uncollected endeavor, I expect the ability to obtain all available two stars currently in the game and all others that continue to be added over time.

More and more champions are being converted into two stars. Champions like the recent Heimdall is one, another one was Omega Red, of whom I personally fought in the two star arena just awhile back. It's reported that currently 103 of the 142 total champions currently in the game are now available as a two star. I'd like a chance to collect them all.

And to touch on the exclusivity of the two stars from Marvel Insider, I'd like them to work the same as the "exclusive" three star champions available from that site. If you acquire a three star from the Marvel Insider site for 125K points, that isn't the only opportunity you'll have to obtain that very same character. You might pull that very same champ in a three star crystal or the PHC. The "exclusivity" for the three star when you obtain it from Marvel Insider is the bragging rights that would allow you to say: "I got it 1st before you because I had those 125K Marvel Insider Points to spend on the featured champ".

I'd like the same opportunity to be able to obtain any month's featured two star if I miss out it for one reason or another at a later time via that purple and blue two star champion crystal. That's basically what I'm aiming for here.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    The rarity of these irregular 2* champions makes their charm. It would be a shame if those get added to the 2* crystal.
  • BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    I like that @UmbertoDelRio! With your suggestion, the whole entire pool isn't there all the time, but a certain handful come and go and they are different each time. Giving someone who wants to acquire two star champs they missed out on or never had the chance to get, a chance to get them this way and at the same time, have a way to introduce new and fun events for those of us looking to get those champs to engage in. Thus, keeping the contest fresh and interesting. What do others think?