**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, why you do this?

Cmon, i have been unable to do any quests for days now due to this ambush bug

its obviously not my device (iphone 5S) as others with iphone upto the X are having the same issue

i can understand a day to fix something like this but over a week? cmon guys this is unacceptable, how much energy has been wasted by being unable to log in, i cant even find some sort of post from kabam saying they working on it.....

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Again ....
    Device specific issue. It doesn't happen to everyone.
    And again ...
    Wait for the fix if there ever is one. One week isn't enough. A month probably not. It may never be fixed in the first place.
  • Again ....
    And again ...
    Wait for the fix if there ever is one. One week isn't enough. A month probably not. It may never be fixed in the first place.

Easy to say this when you are not the one affected....

you say "If there ever is one"?

Has it become acceptable now to leave such game breaking stuff on the bench?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Dr_Ganja wrote: »
    Again ....
    And again ...

you say "If there ever is one"?

Has it become acceptable now to leave such game breaking stuff on the bench?

Yes it is sad that you are affected by this. But like @will-o-wisp said, it seems to be affecting more of you specifically than the majority of the community. My advice, send a ticket.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Dr_Ganja wrote: »
    Again ....
    And again ...

Not by this exact one, but I'm affected for other issues for something like 4 years now. Ând that's why I'm saying that it may never be fixed.
  • Dr_Ganja wrote: »
    Again ....
    And again ...

Not by this exact one, but I'm affected for other issues for something like 4 years now. Ând that's why I'm saying that it may never be fixed.

Okay i understand this but im unable to complete exploring act 4 for a couple weeks now nearly, breaking progression, meaning i hardly am logging in anymore, other iphone users in my home also having the same problem.

i wouldnt mind but they dont even update people that are affected and only give Copy+paste replies in tickets....
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    That’s quite norm for kabam
  • I'm sorry to hear this bug is causing such a harsh issue for you. Please reach out to our Support team with more details on the matter so it can be looked into. You can contact them via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within MCOC. From there, scroll to select 'Support'.
This discussion has been closed.