**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.2.5 juggernaut

DazitmaneDazitmane Posts: 8
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
act 5 came out before juggernaut was reworked. now juggernaut in chapter 2.5 is going by the new juggernau abilities of being unstunnable while unstoppable. I feel this act 5.2.5 juggernaut should follow the same rules as LoL red Hulk and retain the old effects of being able to be stunable while unstoppable.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Dazitmane wrote: »
    act 5 came out before juggernaut was reworked. now juggernaut in chapter 2.5 is going by the new juggernau abilities of being unstunnable while unstoppable. I feel this act 5.2.5 juggernaut should follow the same rules as LoL red Hulk and retain the old effects of being able to be stunable while unstoppable.

Well then should you not be able to use buffed champs in act 5
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It is intended. Rol and Lol are separate content. Act 5 isn't
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It is intended. Rol and Lol are separate content. Act 5 isn't

This guy is correct, @Dazitmane

The Juggernaut in ROL and the Juggernaut in LOL (aka Ex. Juggernaut) are both their own entities complete with their own unique stats. This is not the same Juggernaut that you'd find in AQ, Questing, or your own roster. If Kabam makes a modification to a champion, they modify the champ in AQ, Questing, and your roster, but they leave the LOL and ROL champs alone.

The one exception I can think of is when they adjusted Juggernaut's unstoppable from triggering randomly to triggering after a special. They rolled this change out to the ROL Juggernaut as well.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Try fighting that juggs like we all did before he got nerfed then start moaning.
  • I just pooped an unstunnable poop laughing my ace off. Yup different Juggs different content.