**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Generic Awakening Gem Deal

Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Ok I didn't see this posted but several people got this deal and others such as my self never got the deal. I would like to know who and why did some get it and others didn't.

It's really a great deal and I think it really unbalances things.

https://youtu.be/RrPOf0_d7wg

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Man I would snatch this up in a second. My unduped r4 medusa puts in serious work but I dream of 6 furies when I sleep at night
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    My buddy sent in a ticket about this. The response was that kabam routinely sends out unique offers to individual account to test the viability of the deal rather than releasing it to the whole community. They said it allows them to assess future deal. Imagine if they released that to everyone last time a generic deal came out it was $500 so literally 1/10 of the previous price. That would greatly devalue future offer for 5* gems.

Basically it was a really long response message that said tough luck
  • Options
    fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    No way this is real... if it is then wtf man
  • Options
    I really think this gives people an advantage over others, if everyone in an alliance gets it and other alliances don't then they are awakening all sorts of defenders and attackers.
  • Options
    @fu2_10 it's definitely real I have other videos showing the in game mail for the offer.
  • Options
    AaryanismAaryanism Posts: 6
    this is unfair it's like you stop playing for a week or month and then receive amazing offers and those of us who loggin daily are left aside like fools
    i would love to see entire alliance dodging the game for a week or month and when they return they are presented with the most insane offer their is
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    it's fake.....
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Manup456 wrote: »
    @fu2_10 it's definitely real I have other videos showing the in game mail for the offer.

w60tppc5s5vs.jpeg
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Yeah people did all this video and photo editing to fake people out smh...

dz05pz7jxtox.jpeg
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I'll upload this other now, but how that first video doesn't show you is real is beyond me.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    If it's fake it should go in his portfolio for some sort of CGI, graphics designer/editing work.

He made multiple background images, perfectly replicated (or inserted) every element that needed to be changed.. and did it in video format, not just a shopped image.

Either that or he has access to some mod that lets him fake offers.. but why fake the energy bundle offer at the same time? It's just very curious and not easy to dismiss.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I'm sorry, but this is BS (the offer available to some, not the video). A generic ag for 50$??? A generic ag is the rarest item in the game! Fine, you give away a free 5* to some people, but giving a generic ag for that price??? A lot of the players that recieved this offer I bet aren't near a generic ag! (act 5 100%, LOL 100%, etc), This is infuriating if it's real.
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Would like to have the same opportunity as the rest of the players @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf

Is it possible to give this offer to everyone that plays the game?

THanks,
  • Options
    nothing?
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    belli300 wrote: »
    My buddy sent in a ticket about this. The response was that kabam routinely sends out unique offers to individual account to test the viability of the deal rather than releasing it to the whole community. They said it allows them to assess future deal. Imagine if they released that to everyone last time a generic deal came out it was $500 so literally 1/10 of the previous price. That would greatly devalue future offer for 5* gems.

@Kabam Miike if you want to test how good a 6* CG would sell for $10. You can test that out on me. And dont worry it will not give me an unfair advantage in war.

I hope kabam mike responds with tough luck. Id lose it 😂😂
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    People actually believe this is real?
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t buy the deal I find 50 is way too much for a mobile game but it’s unfair on those who would have bought the deal as it is potentially game changing
  • Options
    ÆgöÆgö Posts: 19
    It looks legit. If it is, I want want want it! If it’s fabricated, I have some work for you lol
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Fake news put together by a troll. Although I would like confirmation of that from Kabam
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I made a post about this yesterday and they deleted it
  • Options
    watch the vid and tell me it is fake
  • Options
    also bet you the AG that we didn't get that Kabam comes on here and says that it is real!
  • Options
    DarthHaas wrote: »

@Kabam Miike if you want to test how good a 6* CG would sell for $10. You can test that out on me. And dont worry it will not give me an unfair advantage in war.

I hope kabam mike responds with tough luck. Id lose it 😂😂

Yea it will prob be something like git gud.... you dont need a 6* CG
  • Options
    @axelelf_1 I didn't know you posted about this, but it's being talked about in several different chats and social apps. I'm just looking for some clarity on what accounts deserve it and why others didn't.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I made a post about this yesterday and they deleted it

Really? Well that makes me think it is real after all if they are trying to censor discussion of it.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    The guy that originally posted it on reddit said he’d taken a 3-4 month break and got the offer when he logged back in.
  • Options
    I just think that one of the rarest things in the game would be considered an unfair advantage to give to some and not others
This discussion has been closed.