**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is Scarlet Witch?

I've noticed she isn't a possible 5*. Is that a glitch or is she a reward somewhere? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Comments

• Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited July 2017
    She's just not a possible 5*

Who knows when or if she will ever be one
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They have no plans of adding her at this time. She may in the future. We never know.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    She's missing. So is wolverine. thor, black bolt and dr. strange. Yet we still have colossus, moon knight and spidergwen (?!)
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    She's missing. So is wolverine. thor, black bolt and dr. strange. Yet we still have colossus, moon knight and spidergwen (?!)

Neither Black Widow, but Who would want a 5* Black Bolt?.
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »

Neither Black Widow, but Who would want a 5* Black Bolt?.

Considering most of the **** 5* coming over the next couple of months....I'm sure there are plenty who'd want him. LOL
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    U r forgetting... 5* warmachine...OP as ****
    #VVIP#
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    List I've made and posted elsewhere for sharing information.

Normal characters:

Doctor Strange
    Black Widow
    Dare Devil (Classic)
    Thor
    Scarlet Witch
    Punisher
    Electro
    Deadpool X-Force
    Gamora
    Magneto (Marvel Now)
    Black Bolt
    War Machine
    Cap WWII
    Abomination
    Joe Fixit
    Vision (AOU)
    Miss Marvel
    Wolverine

Deals:

Vision (Comic/Classic)
    Red Deadpool

Special:

Kang
    Thanos

All these characters currently have no 5* form and aren't on the list for upcoming ones.
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    They've stated that there are certain champs that they have no intentions on ever bringing to 5* due to "unbalanced" reasons. Scarlet witch is one of those champs.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    So is Fixit, he'd decimate all Summoners with his wit and machine gun

That third special of his where he takes them to pound-town is pretty killer.
  • Options
    A new Scarlet Witch skin that is similar to the one in the movies would be nice though.
  • Options
    420sam wrote: »

Hahaha pound-town, it's the first time I've heard that not referencing intimate relations lol
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★

Finding ways to get around the censors. Love it!
  • Options

Hahaha pound-town, it's the first time I've heard that not referencing intimate relations lol

Finding ways to get around the censors. Love it!

I have no clue what you are referring to. ;)
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    List I've made and posted elsewhere for sharing information.

Normal characters:

Doctor Strange
    Black Widow
    Dare Devil (Classic)
    Thor
    Scarlet Witch
    Punisher
    Electro
    Deadpool X-Force
    Gamora
    Magneto (Marvel Now)
    Black Bolt
    War Machine
    Cap WWII
    Abomination
    Joe Fixit
    Vision (AOU)
    Miss Marvel
    Wolverine

Deals:

Vision (Comic/Classic)
    Red Deadpool

Special:

Kang
    Thanos

All these characters currently have no 5* form and aren't on the list for upcoming ones.

I think there are only 7 champs available at all star levels

Colossus
    Juggernaut
    Hulk
    Spiderman
    Black Panther
    Hawkeye
    Iron Man
  • Options
    WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    I do love how Kabam will add SL and Magik, two of the champs that you could argue are the best, but not Thor because that's "unbalanced".
  • Options
    I do love how Kabam will add SL and Magik, two of the champs that you could argue are the best, but not Thor because that's "unbalanced".

Remember, Magik was not good until they revamped her a little over a year ago. Prior to that she was not a desirable 5* either. SL has always been desired, but he is only good if you can keep a combo. You could argue Thor and SW take a lot less skill to use.
  • Options

Remember, Magik was not good until they revamped her a little over a year ago. Prior to that she was not a desirable 5* either. SL has always been desired, but he is only good if you can keep a combo. You could argue Thor and SW take a lot less skill to use.

But they aren't as good. How about Mordo? Or Hulk? They're easier to use, but they're in there. It just doesn't make sense.
  • Options

But they aren't as good. How about Mordo? Or Hulk? They're easier to use, but they're in there. It just doesn't make sense.

I'd still take SW over Hulk any day. Hulk is definitely better following the last update, but SW offers power steal and regen. For longer battles she'd be my choice over Hulk. Mordo is not overpowered either. He's a great defender just like Magik is.
  • Options

I'd still take SW over Hulk any day. Hulk is definitely better following the last update, but SW offers power steal and regen. For longer battles she'd be my choice over Hulk. Mordo is not overpowered either. He's a great defender just like Magik is.

I understand that, but those champs aren't necessarily overpowered. Fixit isn't overpowered, they just choose some random champs to leave out, which is fine, but then had a weird made-up excuse.
  • Options
    The thing that gets me is most of them are only useful if they're duped. i.e starlord. I just got him as my 2nd 5* and I've been told by many people he's only good duped. Unduped he's borderline garbage. Which is really disheartening when you just pull him and get excited just to turn around and get the wind sucked right out of your sails.
  • Options

I understand that, but those champs aren't necessarily overpowered. Fixit isn't overpowered, they just choose some random champs to leave out, which is fine, but then had a weird made-up excuse.

At the time Kabam made the decision not to release those champs they were overpowered. I would say the fallacy in it is they knew they were overpowered and made the decision not to make them available as 5*s. Then they compounded the situation now by nerfing them.
  • Options

At the time Kabam made the decision not to release those champs they were overpowered. I would say the fallacy in it is they knew they were overpowered and made the decision not to make them available as 5*s. Then they compounded the situation now by nerfing them.

That's a fair explanation. Kabam's just not doing well lately.