**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can you help me? ^^

Hey guys
I have a very important question. Do you recommend trying to do all the act 4 to level up or I keep combining daily supermissions / events? I say this why I'm in Level 41 and I do not know if it pays me more to spend my energy in continuing to raise the aspirant or continue diversifying resources

Thank you all

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Focus on event quest, because it's time limited, and act4 ain't going anywhere
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Ideally as soon as possible you want to become uncollected. Act 5.2 one clear. This can be done with 4*s. The daily rewards you get from that are good.

After that i would go back through story and try to complete monthly master and uncollected when possible.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    I usually start the new month doing the event quest: 100% Heroic and all the Master I can. After that if I’m low on catalysts I do the basic and class specific ones I need. Then I do all the Act 4 I can. Inbetween I grind arena for units.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Depends a lot on Ur roster and skill level...if u can 100% master every month and have a few(atleast 3) 5/50 equivalent champs then I would suggest going for ROL and u collected completion before going for act 4 exploration...or if u have a strong 5* whom u can r4 if u get t2a then go for act 4 100% as u will get those t2a and the extra mastery points
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Event quest first, then go for Act IV completion first. Don't worry about full exploration, just get through each quest once. After that fully completing 5.1 also will give you a generic AG. If you can't tackle uncollected yet then go back and start exploring 4 after EQ is done.
  • Options
    DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
    Hi everyone! Thanks to all of you for your tips <3
    To finish leaving doubts I'll show you my current combat roster (All advice / help is appreciated)
    mycebd60b4fc.jpg
  • Options
    scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    definitely focus on heroic and master completion and 100%, and with the remaining time do your initial act 4 completion, which i did with 3/30s. only 2 energy per tile now so act 4 isn’t as tedious, and if you have the patience to 100% it, go for it. then go for uncollected - i went for uncollected with 4/40s and 1 5/50, so you don’t have to wait until you get high ranked god tier 5*s. always prioritise eq before story quests since they are monthly and give out good rewards, but you also need to balance alliance events.