**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game closing out during Ultron Quest Classic

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I tried going into the fight and the game closed out. I reopened and tried to complete the fight and it closed again. Kabam please fix this as it is inappropriate. I now can't even get in the game. This is something if not fixed will cause more people to leave.

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I can't even let my alliance know. Very frustrating!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Finally got in and finished fight, but I am not going to try that event till the issue is resolved.
  • Hey BowTieJohn, I'm sorry to hear you encountered this issue.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive here in the Forums and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues like lag and crashing more organized, we created two dedicated discussions, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.