**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let Us Pick Our Profile Picture

LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
I'm tired of seeing the same characters as profile pictures due to them having high prestige. And I'm also disappointed that I have to walk around with a champion as profile picture that I don't really like (but was forced to rank up cause it's a strong character).

Let us choose who we want as a profile picture in-game please.

Comments

• TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Fully agree with this!
    The only issue I could foresee is that it would be tough to pick summoners to duel if you can't see top champs.
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    Tiemilios wrote: »
    The only issue I could foresee is that it would be tough to pick summoners to duel if you can't see top champs.

you can click on them, "view profile" and see their "top champs"

Yes, you can, but it would take longer. It is nice to see the top champ right up front if you're searching for a duel target, though. However, I'd much rather pick my own profile picture champ too.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    I'm hesitant to rank up high prestige champs like Phoenix because I don't want them as my top champ.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I'm hesitant to rank up high prestige champs like Phoenix because I don't want them as my top champ.

Yeah, but after you have a good attack team for AQ and a good secondary attack team for AW. And once you have a good enough defense for AW then rank ups to weaker champs like Phoenix or Carnage make more sense. On my main account I do that far more often than I would like.
    Cavalier wrote: »
    I agreed with OP. My in game avatar is Quake. I have had 3 dudes call me sexy because of my avatar. Not cool

lol, that's a bit funny. Actually, Quake is my highest too and I wish she wasn't my avatar as well. I've never had a dude call me sexy tho...
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    Mine is BW, and pretty much have had her since I began. I would prefer Ultron, but he's not duped. Any who, I want to change my avatar so much right now.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    I'm OK with my top champ is Punisher 2099 it's pretty sick!! ;)
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Mine is crossbones
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    So I'm fine
  • ZombieDude1234ZombieDude1234 Posts: 66
    I agree too, mainly because I've seen on chat people see a girl character and they guess that that player is in fact a girl which can often affend the player leading to blocking and/or reporting.