**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Curious

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I'm curious if there is any content people would like guides on that haven't been done. I know between Dork Lessons, Rich the Man, Seatin, ContestChampion, ProffHoff they have and will cover lots of items, but was curious if there was video content people would like that I could possibly do? I want to provide help and fill in any potential gaps. Feel free to post on this discussion thread and I will do my best to begin working on any requests given.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    Possible to have walkthroughs of AQ?

- strategies (champs, win or lose, 💯% or just boss kill, coordination)
    - prestige (explained, impact on AQ, win all 5 days?)
    - nodes explained?

Thanks.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    When I get a new champion I like to research them. I want to have a good understanding of how to play that particular champion. 99% of what I find is a video on how to beat that champion but not enough of how to play him.

I mean seatin does a rank up and gameplay but sometimes that is just him reading the champion info and then fighting at a level I will never be at. I would like to see more breakdown on how to really USE that champion in the most effective way.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Already putting together a list of things mentioned so far and have some other content I'm working on. I will post a link to the YouTube page once the first video is posted. Thank you community thus far!

When I get a new champion I like to research them. I want to have a good understanding of how to play that particular champion. 99% of what I find is a video on how to beat that champion but not enough of how to play him.

I mean seatin does a rank up and gameplay but sometimes that is just him reading the champion info and then fighting at a level I will never be at. I would like to see more breakdown on how to really USE that champion in the most effective way.

I also wanted to mention that some champions which I don't have I can't do currently, but will make a video for them when I obtain them. I may also reach out to Seatin and other content creators to work with them to do videos on Kang and Thanos which one can only get by special circumstances.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I don't really follow any of those content creators. But what might be nice and possibly even niche would be guides on alliance organisation.

- What should you do as a leader?
    - What should you do as an officer?
    - How to set your standards?
    - How to balance alliances for different aq maps?
    - How to organize an aw?

I don't think I've ever seen a video about those things.

I think those questions are far too subjective so it’s really hard to create a universal guide for those topics.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

I don't really follow any of those content creators. But what might be nice and possibly even niche would be guides on alliance organisation.

- What should you do as a leader?
    - What should you do as an officer?
    - How to set your standards?
    - How to balance alliances for different aq maps?
    - How to organize an aw?

I don't think I've ever seen a video about those things.

I think those questions are far too subjective so it’s really hard to create a universal guide for those topics.
    Yeah absolutely. Maybe not as a strict guide and more like a "my life as a top tier alliance leader/officer"-vlog kinda thingamadook.
    I think that would be good. It would be really helpful for top/successful alliances in each bracket to do something like that. A top alliance in Plat 2, Plat 3, Gold 1, etc.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Big up to all the mandems and gyaldems who make videos pon di online markeet
    Well, I have created my YouTube Page (no videos yet), a gmail address for emails, and working on a web page. Will send more updates as they happen.