Champion Spotlight - Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel is an all around powerhouse champion who gradually taps into new powers as she takes on more damage. Her ability to absorb Energy and convert it into her Binary Ignition form turns her into a Indestructible damage dealer just when she needs it most.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
Stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99
Stats based on 5-Star, Rank 5, Level 65, Signature Level 200
Basic Abilities: Poison Immunity, Armor Break, Energy Absorption, Binary Ignition, Direct Damage
- Advanced Kree physiology provides full immunity to the Poisons of the Battlerealm.
- Landing a hit or hitting into a Block with a Light or Medium Attack has a 15% chance to inflict Armor Break reducing Armor Rating by 439.02 for 7 seconds.
- Intercepting an opponent's Dash Attack has a 100% chance to inflict Armor Break reducing Armor Rating by 439.02 for 7 seconds.
- Striking with a Heavy Attack while the opponent is charging or executing a Heavy Attack removes all Armor Up effects and inflicts Stun for 2.5 seconds.
- Captain Marvel gains Persistent Energy Charges by Blocking Physical Attacks and when Struck by Energy Attacks. Any Energy Charges that Captain Marvel ends a fight with persists between fights. Max 25 stacks.
- Well Timed Blocks generate an additional Energy Charge.
- At the start of the fight, Captain Marvel gains 2% of Max Power for each Energy Charge she has.
- Captain Marvel suffers 251.43 damage when Energy Charges are generated by the effects of Mystic Champions.
- While at or over 10 Energy Charges, Dashing back and holding Block for 1.2 seconds or being Knocked Down Purifies all Debuffs and pushes Captain Marvel into Binary Ignition. Captain Marvel enters Binary Ignition automatically at 25 Energy Charges.
- In Binary Ignition, Captain Marvel does not generate Energy Charges and each Charge lasts 1.2 seconds.
- Gain a Permanent Fury Buff increasing Attack by 344.4 for every 5 stacks of Energy Charge. All Fury Buffs are removed when Energy Charges fall to zero.
- Damaging Energy Debuffs increase the duration of Energy Charges by 1 second.
- The chance to inflict Armor Break with a Light or Medium Attack increases to 60%.
- Deal an additional 30% of damage dealt as a burst of Energy Damage when striking an opponent with an Armor Break Debuff.
- Landing Heavy Attacks while in Binary Ignition generate 3 Energy Charges.
|SPECIAL 1: "Photon" Blast - Tearing through the toughest defenses, Captain Marvel unleashes two powerful beams of cosmic energy before leaping in for an Earth shaking punch.
|SPECIAL 2: Skrull Slayer - With a graceful flurry of powerful kicks and punches, Captain Marvel sends her foes back with a pair of well-placed cosmic beams.
|SPECIAL 3: Space-faring Binary Star - Harnessing the power of a Binary Star, Captain Marvel sends her foes into orbit before burying them in cosmic energy.
|SIGNATURE ABILITY: Binary Durability - Above 20 Energy Charges
- Captain Marvel: When entering Binary Ignition, become Unstoppable for 4 seconds.
- Rogue: All Physical attacks deal an additional 15% of Damage dealt as Energy Damage.
PARTNERS IN S.H.I.E.L.D. - UNIQUE SYNERGY
- Captain Marvel: Each Energy Charge lasts an additional 1 second while in Binary Ignition.
- Nick Fury: Each Tactical Advantage charge lasts an additional 1 second.
MARVELOUS - UNIQUE SYNERGY
- Captain Marvel: Blocking energy-based attacks grants 2% of Max Power.
- Captain Marvel (Classic) and Ms. Marvel: While Fury is active, Beam Attacks are Unblockable.
FAN CLUB - UNIQUE SYNERGY
- Captain Marvel: Fury Buffs in Binary Ignition have 10% increased potency.
- Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): All melee attacks have 20% chance to Armor Break for each stack of active Fury reducing Armor Rating by 15%.
- Taking the Enhanced Fury Mastery into a fight will greatly multiply Captain Marvel's damage. This mastery will also increase the amount of Energy Damage dealt in Binary Ignition.
- Since Captain Marvel is immune to poison Liquid Courage will grant her bonus Attack without needing to withstand Poison damage.
- Stupefy will maximize the stuns she has access to with her Super Strength ability and her Special Attack 2.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on