**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Scarlett Witch, crystal or purchase?

First and foremost, I know that there aren't any plans to release a 5* version of her.
But should Kabam to do so in the future.

5* Scarlett Witch, crystal or purchase? 42 votes

Make her available only through a special crystal, with odds of getting her.
59%
GamerBendymostlyharmlessnAayush2268CropDusterSavio444Duke_SilverYouconfusedScarlett_AssumedNamesbdjdkDaphboyPrimetime_769TinoMiaMegaGalacticKobster84PrylankBowTieJohnIvarTheBonelessFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 25 votes
Make her available as a purchase like they do with the original Vision.
40%
ThatweirdguyhurricantSkeleton777belli300SpeedbumpDrake2078QuikPiktufan_1974WabobaanggafkB_Dizzle_01GhostboytjieKing_GarfTedthebellhopLordNeoStevieManWonderArham1 17 votes

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I'm sorry that I didn't add the 3rd option...not being sarcastic. But Scarlett Witch as a 5* in my opinion would be the top champion in the game. Especially if her level 200 signature ability surpassed her 4* counterpart.
    I have craptastic luck with my 5* pull's and would gladly pay for a guarantee. This would be the one and only time I would do so.
    And by special crystal it would be a limited time.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    4* SW can medium crit for 5k+ without suicides with some fury and cruelty. A 5/65 would be dank.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

4* SW can medium crit for 5k+ without suicides with some fury and cruelty. A 5/65 would be dank.

My 5/65 unawakened cap IW can crit for 50k+ on his S2 without suicides or synergies.
    What's your point?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

JChanceH9 said:

My 5/65 unawakened cap IW can crit for 50k+ on his S2 without suicides or synergies.
    What's your point?
    I think his point was that she would be good...
    Pardon my overused term, but she would be the...swiss army knife you could in almost every conceivable way
    Also, you're comparing a maxed 5* 5/65 to a maxed 4* 5/50... just saying
  • TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    Make her available only through a special crystal, with odds of getting her.
    Why is this poll flagged? I swear there are people in the forums that exist only to downgrade and harass...