**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's the best against Magik on War node 31 Buffet?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
I thought Magik regens via Limbo and not the typical Regen and Recovery? Does Magik recover that much on this node? Who is the best against her on this node... Void, Blade?

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    If the node doesn't have Limber, I'd say Archangel, but blade and void probably the next best options. Magik does well vs Magik also.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Just worried about the stupid limbo damage if I use void.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ghulk and just don’t hit her during limbo
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Never fought it before so take this as a Navy but could quake be a possibility
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★

I think your missing the point of face me lol you hit her during limbo and make sure you use a special as he heal blocks limbo gain
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

I think your missing the point of face me lol you hit her during limbo and make sure you use a special as he heal blocks limbo gain
    Also just use your sp1 to heal block her and then het limbo is free bonus damage
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk and blade.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Rulk... Just killed her right now...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Quake destroys Magik
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Auto block with quake and let your heavy do the work pon di magik!
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Blade
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    AA
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Void. Just don't hit her.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Blade