psylocke

CrusherCrusher Member Posts: 305
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I saw good potential in her, so I tried her 5*crystal and got her.. She is really a good champ .. But 2 things always make me off about her..
1: 25% less power gain per hit (power gain panelty)
2: psi charge gives opponents power when she got hit... Why she gives power to her opponents when she lacks power to gain effectively comparing other champs..

I request u kabam .. Please remove one of her panelty... U don't need to be fear that she will become god tier, Because she will not..
I know kabam hardly ever heard or reacted to their player's suggestions... But I want to post that how I feel about her... My feelings.. (Sigh)
#VVIP#

Comments

• Fpaez87Fpaez87 Member Posts: 24
    I don't get the penalties either, but, as long as you keep some psi charges on, and keep using your sp1 to drain your opponent power bar below 1 power threshold, you'll have an sp1 ready to go, so it kind of balances out.

Plus you can pair her with an archangel and that will give them the power gain synergy.
  • CrusherCrusher Member Posts: 305
    Fpaez87 wrote: »
    I don't get the penalties either, but, as long as you keep some psi charges on, and keep using your sp1 to drain your opponent power bar below 1 power threshold, you'll have an sp1 ready to go, so it kind of balances out.

Plus you can pair her with an archangel and that will give them the power gain synergy.

... I exactly know ... How to use her and keep opponent's power low even in 0 power permanently..
    But why there are penalties for her..
    What is reason behind of gaining 25%less power .. When there so much champs who gains power insanely...
  • QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    because her ability to not give power is strong and if she gains too much power too quickly she can easily be OP.
  • WilliamJakesWilliamJakes Member Posts: 75
    edited July 2017
    The second concern is nothing bad.

The penalty hurts but I don't think it's too bad mainly because she has such strong power control mechanics.

The main reason I don't like her is because she has little damage output, champs like Magik are harder hitters with a little more pow to them.
  • MaggieMaggie Member Posts: 23
    I want psylocke, but i got a 4 star gwenpool recently so i'm good for now