**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CapIW and IMIW's synergies not raising PI

Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
As far as I can tell, every other hero's synergies, whether they're unique or not, they all raise the PIs of those involved with the synergy. This is relevant in arena (higher PI = more points) and with the "strongest team" ranking. So, not a huge deal, but these 2 heroes are definitely being short changed.

In the 2 attached images below, you can see Spark, CapIW, GHulk, and IMIW on my bench, and then set on the team, and all of them have the same PI despite synergies being activated. Contrast that with VtD, who in one picture has self synergies active and in the second is on the bench. You can see this PI goes down on the bench.

I know this is pretty minor, but please fix it because they should get the same benefit from synergies in arena that every other champ does.

Comments

• Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Some synergies don't benefit Power Index Rating since they don't raise the Attack, Health, Critical Rating, Critical Damage Rating, Power Gain, etc. Some synergies which benefit certain abilities don't raise power Index Rating.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Arham1 said:

Some synergies don't benefit Power Index Rating since they don't raise the Attack, Health, Critical Rating, Critical Damage Rating, Power Gain, etc. Some synergies which benefit certain abilities don't raise power Index Rating.

Venom the Ducks active synergies there increase bleed duration and increase ability accuracy on specials... Both raise PI.

Meanwhile Cap's weakness on opponents and IMIW's evade reduction don't grant PI.

It makes zero sense.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    One question : Are you a whale? (6 5/65s!!!)

Why does it matter?

Impacts how much they score in arena

One question : Are you a whale? (6 5/65s!!!)

Minor. But I've been around for 4 years now
    Bumping this bug so it gets seen today now that mods are back from their weekend.