**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick question please

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
If I go through the champion to the next tile do I still have to go through Spiderman to get that dotted line?
I hate Spiderman

Comments

• Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    No. You can do either one. The dotted line doesn't matter, just the node itself.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I believe the answer is no because it should count nodes not lines but not 100%
  • Options
    No, you don't have to clear both of the single dashed segments on each of your 2 times thru for continuing straight down. You can take the right-jog both times. Similar for Wasp vs Kingpin on lower right of same quest, you can go thru Wasp just once and Kingpin twice if you want (even though a single link will still be dashed afterwards).
    ** there had been an instance of a quest some years ago where this was not true (and it aggravated a lot of ppl back then, maybe that’s when they changed it ?)
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Do let us know the result, I'm interested in the answer as well.
  • Options
    Confirmed, just finished cleaning up Normal level with a single dash-link still open, became 100% anyways.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah it was back in the day when they introduced iceman AA and psylocke. I believe it pissed people off because they be to fight iceman 6 times instead of 5. Which was insane
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Do let us know the result, I'm interested in the answer as well.

It came up 100% with the line not covered
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Confirmed, just finished cleaning up Normal level with a single dash-link still open, became 100% anyways.

Wow I never actually knew this would happen, I always literally cover every dashed line.
  • Options
    XramaxXramax Posts: 1
    Hesabında 3 tane Lfa ikm var dı ver 4. Dolmak üzrereydi bunu için isyanı yüzlemiyodum sutoguma sımayacaklardiye hesabında hiç 4.55 heronda yok ama 2 alfa 2 yok 1 tane kalmış