She-Hulk - Update Spotlight
- Increased from 16,876 to 17,332+2.7%
- Increased from 1,193 to 1,261+5.7%
- Physical Resistance Increased
- Old Damage Reduction vs All Attacks - 14%
- Old Damage Reduction vs Physical Attacks - 14%
- New Damage Reduction vs All Attacks - 14%
- New Damage Reduction vs Physical Attacks - 22%
- Critical Damage Rating Increased
- Old Critical Damage Multiplier 1.5x
- New Critical Damage Multiplier 1.7x
- PI Increased
- Old PI 4073
- New PI 4418
- She-Hulk’s sharp intellect and overwhelming strength panics her foes, increasing their chance to launch a Special Attack by 15% for each of her personal Passive Fury effects.
Attacking & When Attacked
- 11% chance to gain a Passive Fury effect, increasing attack by 441 for 8 seconds.
Opponent Activates a Special Attack
- If the opponent doesn’t have a Class Advantage, She-Hulk refreshes the duration of all of her personal Passive Fury effects.
- If the opponent is Unstoppable, this attack cannot be interrupted. If the attack lands, the Unstoppable effect is removed and She-Hulk gains a Passive Fury, increasing attack by 882 for 8 seconds.
- A debilitating strike Slows the opponent for 12 seconds, preventing them from becoming Unstoppable or Evading. Opponents with a Class Advantage cannot be Slowed.
- Extensive weight training allows She-Hulk’s personal Passive Fury effects and all Stun Debuffs to last up to 50% longer, based on the size of her opponent. Larger opponents grant longer effects.
- 100% chance to gain a Passive Fury effect, increasing attack by 441 for 8 seconds.
- 75% chance to Exhaust the opponent, reducing Critical Damage Rating by 76 and the Potency of Power Gain effects by 25% for 10 seconds.
- 100% chance to Petrify the opponent, reducing the Potency of Power Gain and Regeneration effects by 115% for 15 seconds.
Developer Note: This will reverse healing effects and turn them into degeneration effects.
- 100% chance to Stun the opponent for 3.5 seconds.
- 100% chance to Weaken the opponent for 14 seconds, reducing their Attack by 65%.
Signature Ability - Citing Precedent
- Tireless research grants a benefit based on the opponent’s Class.
- Science: 65% chance with each hit landed to shrug off a Debuff.
- Mystic: +630 Attack Rating and She-Hulk’s attacks cause the opponent to gain 20% less Power.
- Cosmic: +189 Attack Rating for each Buff the opponent has.
- Tech: Opponent suffers -55% Armor Up effect duration & Potency.
- Mutant: Opponent suffer -50% Ability Accuracy during Special Attacks.
Agents of S.M.A.S.H - Hulk, Hulk (Ragnarok), Red Hulk
- She-Hulk: +20% Potency for personal Passive Fury effects.
- Hulk (Ragnarok): SMASH attacks gain +15% attack.
- Red Hulk: +2% attack for each Heat charge.
- Hulk: +20% Fury Buff duration & Potency.
- Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies
Legal Defense - Daredevil (Classic), Daredevil
- All Champions gain +15% Stun Ability Accuracy
- Daredevil, Daredevil (Classic): +800 Critical Rating during Special Attacks
- She-Hulk: +15% duration for personal Passive Fury effects.
- Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies
Romance - Luke Cage, Superior Iron Man
- All Champions gain +5% Power Gain
Enemies - Mephisto, “Coming Soon” Champion
- All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
Teammates - Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
- All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance
- While She-Hulk’s attack rating is higher than average and her Fury effects will grant even more so, she only boasts a middle-of-the-road critical hit chance. Adding this Mastery will provide a large damage output boost for her.
- While She-Hulk has a moderately sized health pool and some decent defenses, she lacks any strong defensive capabilities. Grabbing Serum Science can help shore up one of She-Hulk’s most lacking defenses, Energy Resistance.
Very Strong vs. Unstoppable
- With her new Slow Debuff, She-Hulk can shut down an enemy’s Unstoppable effects before they begin. She also has a new ability that allows her to swing through using her Heavy Attack even if she’s interrupted, making her very good at getting that Debuff in place.
Reduced Special Baiting
- Many experienced players know the pain of having to wait for the opponent to throw a special attack before they get to their Special 3. She-Hulk doesn’t experience that problem as much, as her new Induce Panic ability passively increases her opponent’s chance to launch a Special Attack during the fight.
- She-Hulk’s new abilities are at their most powerful when She-Hulk is staying aggressive throughout the fight. Stacking up her Fury Passives can remain constant if the opponent is constantly attacked. This means that whenever She-Hulk is fighting an opponent that can’t be attacked for a period of time she will have a harder time keeping her attack bonuses high.
Development Design Notes
When it came to updating She-Hulk’s abilities, we had some goals that we were trying to hit.
Give her a specific place in the Meta with a strong focus on Class Relationships
- For this goal, we decided to focus on a handful of specific matchups in the Mystic Class. She-Hulk is now prepared to tear apart Unstoppable Champions with her new Slow mechanic and the ability to attack through a hit reaction while the opponent is Unstoppable. She’s also much better equipped to deal with Regeneration effects thanks to her Special 2 and she’s now better at baiting out her opponent’s Special Attacks.
Increase damage output to showcase her Hulk-ness
- A stronger focus has been put on She-Hulk’s raw damage output. In addition to a simple attack and critical damage increase, we’ve also granted She-Hulk new Passive Fury effects when she’s struck or lands hits. These are Passive to make her resistant to Mystic Champions and also refresh very frequently, allowing an aggressive She-Hulk to stack up more and more Fury effects.