• Critical Damage Rating Increased
    • Old Critical Damage Multiplier 1.5x
    • New Critical Damage Multiplier 1.7x
  • PI Increased
    • Old PI 4073
    • New PI 4418

Abilities Breakdown

Induce Panic

• She-Hulk’s sharp intellect and overwhelming strength panics her foes, increasing their chance to launch a Special Attack by 15% for each of her personal Passive Fury effects.

Attacking & When Attacked

• 11% chance to gain a Passive Fury effect, increasing attack by 441 for 8 seconds.

Opponent Activates a Special Attack

• If the opponent doesn’t have a Class Advantage, She-Hulk refreshes the duration of all of her personal Passive Fury effects.

Heavy Attacks

• If the opponent is Unstoppable, this attack cannot be interrupted. If the attack lands, the Unstoppable effect is removed and She-Hulk gains a Passive Fury, increasing attack by 882 for 8 seconds.
  • A debilitating strike Slows the opponent for 12 seconds, preventing them from becoming Unstoppable or Evading. Opponents with a Class Advantage cannot be Slowed.

Always Active

• Extensive weight training allows She-Hulk’s personal Passive Fury effects and all Stun Debuffs to last up to 50% longer, based on the size of her opponent. Larger opponents grant longer effects.

Special 1

• 100% chance to gain a Passive Fury effect, increasing attack by 441 for 8 seconds.
  • 75% chance to Exhaust the opponent, reducing Critical Damage Rating by 76 and the Potency of Power Gain effects by 25% for 10 seconds.

Special 2

• 100% chance to Petrify the opponent, reducing the Potency of Power Gain and Regeneration effects by 115% for 15 seconds.

Developer Note: This will reverse healing effects and turn them into degeneration effects.

Special 3

• 100% chance to Stun the opponent for 3.5 seconds.
  • 100% chance to Weaken the opponent for 14 seconds, reducing their Attack by 65%.

Signature Ability - Citing Precedent

• Tireless research grants a benefit based on the opponent’s Class.
  • Science: 65% chance with each hit landed to shrug off a Debuff.
  • Mystic: +630 Attack Rating and She-Hulk’s attacks cause the opponent to gain 20% less Power.
  • Cosmic: +189 Attack Rating for each Buff the opponent has.
  • Tech: Opponent suffers -55% Armor Up effect duration & Potency.
  • Mutant: Opponent suffer -50% Ability Accuracy during Special Attacks.

Synergies

Agents of S.M.A.S.H - Hulk, Hulk (Ragnarok), Red Hulk

• She-Hulk: +20% Potency for personal Passive Fury effects.
  • Hulk (Ragnarok): SMASH attacks gain +15% attack.
  • Red Hulk: +2% attack for each Heat charge.
  • Hulk: +20% Fury Buff duration & Potency.
  • Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies

Legal Defense - Daredevil (Classic), Daredevil

• All Champions gain +15% Stun Ability Accuracy
  • Daredevil, Daredevil (Classic): +800 Critical Rating during Special Attacks
  • She-Hulk: +15% duration for personal Passive Fury effects.
  • Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies

Romance - Luke Cage, Superior Iron Man

• All Champions gain +5% Power Gain

Enemies - Mephisto, “Coming Soon” Champion

• All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating

Teammates - Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

• All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance

Recommended Masteries

Precision

• While She-Hulk’s attack rating is higher than average and her Fury effects will grant even more so, she only boasts a middle-of-the-road critical hit chance. Adding this Mastery will provide a large damage output boost for her.

Serum Science

• While She-Hulk has a moderately sized health pool and some decent defenses, she lacks any strong defensive capabilities. Grabbing Serum Science can help shore up one of She-Hulk’s most lacking defenses, Energy Resistance.

Strengths

Very Strong vs. Unstoppable

• With her new Slow Debuff, She-Hulk can shut down an enemy’s Unstoppable effects before they begin. She also has a new ability that allows her to swing through using her Heavy Attack even if she’s interrupted, making her very good at getting that Debuff in place.

Reduced Special Baiting

• Many experienced players know the pain of having to wait for the opponent to throw a special attack before they get to their Special 3. She-Hulk doesn’t experience that problem as much, as her new Induce Panic ability passively increases her opponent’s chance to launch a Special Attack during the fight.

Weaknesses

Aggression Required

• She-Hulk’s new abilities are at their most powerful when She-Hulk is staying aggressive throughout the fight. Stacking up her Fury Passives can remain constant if the opponent is constantly attacked. This means that whenever She-Hulk is fighting an opponent that can’t be attacked for a period of time she will have a harder time keeping her attack bonuses high.

Development Design Notes

When it came to updating She-Hulk’s abilities, we had some goals that we were trying to hit.

Give her a specific place in the Meta with a strong focus on Class Relationships

• For this goal, we decided to focus on a handful of specific matchups in the Mystic Class. She-Hulk is now prepared to tear apart Unstoppable Champions with her new Slow mechanic and the ability to attack through a hit reaction while the opponent is Unstoppable. She’s also much better equipped to deal with Regeneration effects thanks to her Special 2 and she’s now better at baiting out her opponent’s Special Attacks.

Increase damage output to showcase her Hulk-ness

• A stronger focus has been put on She-Hulk’s raw damage output. In addition to a simple attack and critical damage increase, we’ve also granted She-Hulk new Passive Fury effects when she’s struck or lands hits. These are Passive to make her resistant to Mystic Champions and also refresh very frequently, allowing an aggressive She-Hulk to stack up more and more Fury effects.

Comments

• will-o-wispwill-o-wisp Posts: 6,343
    How does her heavy attack interact with the Enrage unstoppable?
    Will it ignore the unstoppable? Will somehow remove it (guess not)?
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427
    I have 5* SG and SH. I have a 3-4 Science gem. This is a tough call.
    "Reduced Special Baiting

Many experienced players know the pain of having to wait for the opponent to throw a special attack before they get to their Special 3. She-Hulk doesn’t experience that problem as much, as her new Induce Panic ability passively increases her opponent’s chance to launch a Special Attack during the fight."

Does this work against All Or Nothing?
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 259
    Nothing about her being poison immune though...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 1,055
    Hate when champs gotta be duped to be good ugh lol
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 69
    @Crkwest, I think they still keep her immunity. This is just a summary of changes
  • Crkwest said:

Nothing about her being poison immune though...

She's still Poison Immune!
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 330
    Nice now im Glad we are unable to sell 5 star champs because i would've sold her twice lol, now i have some use for her cant wait to test her out in variant. now can you please buff magneto or karnak thank you.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 279
    Thank you for updating an older champion! Please keep the refreshes coming, it's one of the most important things you guys can do. It shows you care about the balance of all champions, not just the new ones, and also gives hope to players that their favorite hero who's been relegated to the bench might have a use some day.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 263

"Reduced Special Baiting

Many experienced players know the pain of having to wait for the opponent to throw a special attack before they get to their Special 3. She-Hulk doesn’t experience that problem as much, as her new Induce Panic ability passively increases her opponent’s chance to launch a Special Attack during the fight."

Does this work against All Or Nothing?

Yep it'll work to make enemies throw specials on All or Nothing nodes. It's quite awesome.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 160
    Need a list of champions that reverse healing...
    In she hulk description it is stated that she reduces potency of regeneration by 115 %....
    Does that mean every champion that reduces potency have ability to reverse regeneration???
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 2,294
    edited March 6
    I’ll throw this out there...on a roster with only Quake and RHulk as viable 5* Science champs, is She-Hulk worth a R4/5 and a class AG?

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

I’ll throw this out there...on a roster with only Quake and RHulk as viable 5* Science champs, is She-Hulk worth a R4/5 and a class AG?

Dr. Zola

I have a 3-4 Science gem and I'm considering She-Hulk unawakened because I have 6* Rulk. That synergy really makes him more beefy.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 2,294

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I have a 3-4 Science gem and I'm considering She-Hulk unawakened because I have 6* Rulk. That synergy really makes him more beefy.
    I’m using her now to get a better idea of what she can do. Mine is R3 and unawakened, and it would be tough to use those resources on her instead of a lucky Void it Cap pull.

But...a player can get demoralized waiting on the perfect champ. I’ve done it before and I am probably doing it now.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I’m using her now to get a better idea of what she can do. Mine is R3 and unawakened, and it would be tough to use those resources on her instead of a lucky Void it Cap pull.

But...a player can get demoralized waiting on the perfect champ. I’ve done it before and I am probably doing it now.

Dr. Zola
    Agreed. I've been sitting on maxed out Science t4 and a 3-4 rank-up gem for a long time. As soon as I use them on She-Hulk or Spider-Gwen...that's when I'll pull one of those two.
  • ArknightArknight Posts: 13
    Where is 5* 5/65 prestige ?
  • BfinkishBfinkish Posts: 11
    edited March 6
    Do I max her out as a 4 star champion or get my 5 Star Gladiator Hulk to level 3?
  • Speedro420Speedro420 Posts: 71
    Please please give Karnak buffs just like she hulk. Makes his ability for concentration to be passive and not lost immediately l. Give him a true strike with specials. Up his damage output with fury or cruelty buffs.
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 53
    edited March 10
    Nice updates to these three champs (She-Hulk, Spider Gwen, Gamora). Thanks.
  • My first two 5* champs were Iceman and Magik. I was pretty happy with those, and then my third was She Hulk, and I figured my luck had run out. I guess not. She's a beast now; having played her in the beta, I'm very pleased with these changes. Just took her to rank 3, and am definitely looking forward to duping her and ranking her up again. I've always loved the way she plays, but now she not only plays well, but is also quite effective. Thanks Kabam!!!