Gamora - Update Spotlight

Comments

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 78
    Okay, now it's DD Netflix's turn.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 2,646

Awesome work on the update. Thanks for the effort!

MCOC Team said:

Stat Changes

Cybernetics Upgrade - Assault - Black Panther (CW), “Coming Soon” Champion

• +20% Fury & Cruelty Buff Potency.
    • Solo: Only affects this Champion and does not stack.
    This looks really interesting. Does it affect the Fury buffs that BPCW gets from his Killmonger synergy?

It says it’s a solo so I think it only affects Gamora.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 217

Awesome work on the update. Thanks for the effort!

MCOC Team said:

Stat Changes

Cybernetics Upgrade - Assault - Black Panther (CW), “Coming Soon” Champion

• +20% Fury & Cruelty Buff Potency.
    • Solo: Only affects this Champion and does not stack.
    This looks really interesting. Does it affect the Fury buffs that BPCW gets from his Killmonger synergy?

Guessing it only works on gamora
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 120
    Yeah it's nice, but you guys are buffing the wrong cosmic character :(
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 270
    Add back the bleed from s2.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 201
    @Kabam Vydious what scale is this? A maxed 4 star?
  • Drstu3000Drstu3000 Posts: 31
    Guillotine and magik have been my anchors for questing for a long time plus always liked using Gamora, this update is perfect
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 495
    What makes Gamora more likely to be picked up by new players did kabam just inadvertently tell us there are higher drop rates for older champions?
    belli300 said:

What makes Gamora more likely to be picked up by new players did kabam just inadvertently tell us there are higher drop rates for older champions?

No. Gamora is one of the few 1* champs available and available as a 2* where newer champs are not available as 1* or 2*. It’s much more likely you pull a Spider-Man, Iron Man, SW, Hulk, or Gamora as a new player than say a 3* Ghost or Corvus.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,075
    belli300 said:

Wow conspiracy theory much?
  • Error. What's the duration for her Cruelty buff? There's no mentioning it

The base duration of the Cruelty Buff is also 9 seconds.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 175
    Thank you for the update!!!!

6 6* and 3 are cosmic. LOL

• edited March 5
    belli300 said:

In addition to what has been said above about her being available as a 1 or 2-Star Champion, Contender Daily Crystals only contain 3-Star Champions that were released in 2015, which includes Gamora (I believe... That was way before my time :tongue: )
    Savage_ said:

Will Gamora be available as a 5* now? No point of this buff if eveyone else that wasn't lucky enough to pull a 6* gamora will be stuck with a 4* version

I would like to echo this comment. I think this would be a great opportunity to add her to the 5* pool. Maybe you already have this in store for the next featured pool.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 124
    Thanks Kabam, we need more buff like this. You don't have to buff from trash to god like Luke Cage or Spidergwen or Carnage, we just need decent buff to old champs that were falling too far behind.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 734
    I approve. I hope Kabam does this frequently, surprising us with these small reworks for old champions. Next stop: Colossus?

PS It is a shame the bleed of the SP2 is gone, though. She hits with a freakin' sword.
  • angelkromangelkrom Posts: 19
    Nice
  • AuceAuce Posts: 81
    She’s a lot of fun now. I had up to 12 fury buffs at one point. My only gripe would be when she goes true strike for 11 seconds after her L3. You can barely build up to an L1. Overall it’s a welcome change.

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 396

Stat Changes

Base Special Attack Damage Increased

-Special 2 Old Damage: 100% of attack rating

New Damage: 150% of attack rating

-Special 3 Old Damage: 210% of attack rating

New Damage: 360% of attack rating

Can we get this information for other champs as well? I'm wondering what the percentage is on Mordo's attacks. His specials are astoundingly weak even with 13 furies for 279% increased attack.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 60
    i would rate gamora at the same level as hela and angela
    Rotelly or anyone else, when using the special 3 does the shock damage have an animation? If so, I’m not seeing it.
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 35

just did a special 3 against ws in lol 8931 damage with no fury stacks i have a 6 star running suicides with 3148 attack that is NOT 360% of attack rating
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 63
    How does the gully synergy work? Is it a 50% chance to gain a soul when placing a bleed or 50% chance to gain a souls while strike an opponent that is bleeding?
    Tedders said:

just did a special 3 against ws in lol 8931 damage with no fury stacks i have a 6 star running suicides with 3148 attack that is NOT 360% of attack rating

She doesn’t do true damage. WS has armor.
  • Please buff magneto next
  • mbracembrace Posts: 35
    Can I please get an explanation for why the new spotlight showed that armor synergies would remain, but then they were removed? Also, why do this for Gamora only? The other old champ updates retained their original synergies plus the new ones. This even goes back to Venom and Carnage.
  • ArknightArknight Posts: 13
    5* 5/65 prestige please.
    Arknight said:

5* 5/65 prestige please.

Gamora isn't offered as a 5* so what is the point of prestige?