Gamora - Update Spotlight

13»

Comments

• zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,080
    edited March 6
    mbrace said:

Can I please get an explanation for why the new spotlight showed that armor synergies would remain, but then they were removed? Also, why do this for Gamora only? The other old champ updates retained their original synergies plus the new ones. This even goes back to Venom and Carnage.

Strange enough the 4* still has the synergy but the 6* doesn't. Any chance we could get a mod response on this? I've never seen a lower rarity granted synergies that a higher rarity isn't.

You can see with them side by side here the 4* has 6 synergies while the 6* has 5

• CassyCassy Posts: 466
    I realy like the Gamora Buff.
    but where are the RTD Posts because of her SP2 Armor break? (they nerfed Sentinel und OMG Silent Nerfed IMIW with this!!!) First Venom got armor break now Gamora.

With her Fury and precition stacking she is maybe a AW Option on IMIW Paths
    @Kabam Miike

Any chance we can get clarification on that synergy? I'm guessing since the spotlight said it would still be there and it's still active on the 4* that it's a mistake and the 6* should still have it. For reference the above post has a picture showing the 4* having one synergy more than the 6*
  • TzungaTzunga Posts: 1
    5/65 medusa for l2 17k
    3/45 gamora for l2 100k
    congratulations!!!
  • Tzunga said:

5/65 medusa for l2 17k
    3/45 gamora for l2 100k
    congratulations!!!

3/45 Gamora? Where do you find one of those?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 493

belli300 said:

What makes Gamora more likely to be picked up by new players did kabam just inadvertently tell us there are higher drop rates for older champions?

In addition to what has been said above about her being available as a 1 or 2-Star Champion, Contender Daily Crystals only contain 3-Star Champions that were released in 2015, which includes Gamora (I believe... That was way before my time :tongue: )
    Haha thanks for the comment back hadn’t thought about that!
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 117
    Can our boy BlackBolt get a similar treatment as Gamora? Since the base mechanics are almost the same (getting furys and crueltys) but the damage is nowhere near.
    Anything about fixing the 6* synergies to include the SL one again? 4* still has it but the 6* doesn't
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 107
    Gamora is so spectacular, im so so pleased with the buff.
    She was one of my favorite champs early on in the game
    Never got her as a 4* when she was relevant

And so now having a 6* gamora have massive relevance again is so awesome
  • AdeelSVAdeelSV Posts: 2
    MCOC Team said:

Stat Changes

• PI Increased
      • Old PI 4126
      • New PI 4471
    • Base Special Attack Damage Increased

-Special 2 Old Damage: 100% of attack rating

New Damage: 150% of attack rating

-Special 3 Old Damage: 210% of attack rating

New Damage: 360% of attack rating

Abilities Breakdown

Light Attacks

I have 4 Star Gamora , Duped twice Signature Ability 45 now. I noticed now when the Fight Begins - God Slayer is activated by default. I don't know if she is as good as Demi-God tiers but impressed with SP 2 , wow
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 53
    Nice updates to these three champs (She-Hulk, Spider Gwen, Gamora). Thanks.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 291
    ANY1 got a 6* GAMORA DUEL TARGET ?????

R1? is good. *Dup* is BETTER. R2 Dup??? me luv U long time.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 375

ANY1 got a 6* GAMORA DUEL TARGET ?????

R1? is good. *Dup* is BETTER. R2 Dup??? me luv U long time.

Damon_Wayans
    edited March 11
    @Kabam Miike

Any chance we can get an update on fixing the 6* synergy to include the armor synergy with SL?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 466
    edited March 11
    i doubt its that urgent that they fix it untill the regular update next Month.
    Cassy said:

i doubt its that urgent that they fix it untill the regular update next Month.

Oh yea I'm not expecting or asking for an immediate fix or anything. Just looking for an acknowledgement that it's missing and should be there. I run those two together a lot so just a nice little added bonus. Not like a slight armor increase matters much any way.
13»