**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How do I use catalysts?

I've gotten catalysts multiple times, but I don't understand how to apply them or what they do. Can anyone help? Just bought some tonight so I'm hoping I can use them correctly.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Have you never upgraded champs throughout your gaming experience haha. You use the catalysts to rank up your champs.
  • weketchumweketchum Posts: 62
    I did it once, but I don't know how I did it. That's why I'm here asking how to do it
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Well now you do haha, once you max the level of a champ at their current rank, you use basic and class catalysts of the appropriate tier to rank up the champs, unlocking new levels to level up
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Your champ has to be max level for the current rank before you can use your catalysts.

Once they meet the requirements, they'll have a blue arrow next to their avatar. Click on them and from there select upgrade champion.