**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Filter Champions by Tag

Sorry if this has been brought up in the distant past (I just did a quick search and couldn't find any recent discussions on this).

It seems that #tags (e.g. #Avengers, #Size:M, #Defensive: Utility) are becoming a larger part of the game, what with certain champs being good against other champs with specific attributes and certain content having champion requirements. It would therefore be really useful to add an option to filter our roster using these #tags.

I know there are a lot of #tags, so it would need to be done in a sleek way, but it would be incredibly useful.

My suggestion would be to:
1) have a button in the filter list of our roster called '#tags'
2) when clicked, it would either open another sublist, or pop out a new window with all the #tags in the game
3) the window would have radio buttons to click on/off as many different #tags as we want
4) OPTIONAL: allow us to choose AND/OR option for multiple #tags (so we could choose to either show champs that are #Avengers AND #Size:M, or show champs that are #Robots OR #Mercenaries

Thanks!

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Was this sparked cause of the Nick Fury Event?
  • yoyosharkyoyoshark Posts: 33

Was this sparked cause of the Nick Fury Event?

That was the final nudge, yes, but actually I've been thinking about this every since the tags came out and we had events like the Wasp one where the size of the champion mattered. But yes, the Nick Fury event is a prime example of where this would be helpful!
  • yoyoshark said:

Sorry if this has been brought up in the distant past (I just did a quick search and couldn't find any recent discussions on this).

It seems that #tags (e.g. #Avengers, #Size:M, #Defensive: Utility) are becoming a larger part of the game, what with certain champs being good against other champs with specific attributes and certain content having champion requirements. It would therefore be really useful to add an option to filter our roster using these #tags.

I know there are a lot of #tags, so it would need to be done in a sleek way, but it would be incredibly useful.

My suggestion would be to:
    1) have a button in the filter list of our roster called '#tags'
    2) when clicked, it would either open another sublist, or pop out a new window with all the #tags in the game
    3) the window would have radio buttons to click on/off as many different #tags as we want
    4) OPTIONAL: allow us to choose AND/OR option for multiple #tags (so we could choose to either show champs that are #Avengers AND #Size:M, or show champs that are #Robots OR #Mercenaries

Thanks!

I agree! this would be a major help in the new EQ!
  • yoyosharkyoyoshark Posts: 33
    edited March 2019

I agree! this would be a major help in the new EQ!

Ya, it's probably more needed now with the new EQ, but even before it, it would be great for example to know who all the #Dimensional beings on your roster are if you are facing Blade, or all the #Metal ones if you are facing Magneto. Just seems way too useful not to be a good idea.

Probably the only drawback is it would be not easy to code, and to present in a non confusing or cluttered way.
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited June 2019
    Is kabam picking this anywhere else in the forum?! I mean somethings are just annoying.

When you are trying to support an ally for an avengers/guardians event for example. After a few months of playing the game, I discovered agent venom is a guardian of the galaxy?!

I just don’t know the comics enough to know this because he’s never seen in movies. Then one would assume king Groot is and it’s not.

What I’m trying to say is that, Are we supposed to open every single champ info and memorize their attributes/tags?

And by the way, If this topic is being revived over and over, or this is a thread duplicated everywhere in the forum... then probably it has a strong reason behind it. I just found it via google.

Please sort this - thanks. Faceted MAC is not that hard.if you can already filter stars classes ranks etc, this should be another attribute. Thanks