**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Slow debuff

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
So I used my Spidergwen to dupe The Champion and I applied a slow debuff before his unstoppable yet he was still able to become unstoppable is this a bug

Comments

• Hey there, would you be able to tell us what quest this was in or what node buffs were active at the time?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

Hey there, would you be able to tell us what quest this was in or what node buffs were active at the time?

It wasn’t a quest it was a duel against another summoners The Champion
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    edited March 2019
    The new slow mechanic on she-hulk and spider-gwen doesn't stop the unstoppable from the champion, is this intended??
  • We'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell me what star rating the Champion had in that duel?
    My original thread was deleted so here is again haha. The new slow mechanic on She-hulk and Spider-gwen doesn't stop the unstoppable from the champion, i was wondering if this is intended???
    It was against a 5-star rank 5/65 Champion
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

We'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell me what star rating the Champion had in that duel?

As dogor said it was a 5/65 Tha Champion
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Dogor2393 said:

My original thread was deleted so here is again haha. The new slow mechanic on She-hulk and Spider-gwen doesn't stop the unstoppable from the champion, i was wondering if this is intended???

Hi! This issue has been fixed. Thank for your patience as we looking into it!