**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problems navigating AQ with new clickable nametags

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
The new clickable name tags in AQ can block the next node and prevent you from being able to advance. Specific example is going from Node 5 to Node 9 in Map 5 (outer left path in section 1). The name tag overlaps the node and only brings up my profile instead of letting me advance. I foresee this being an issue where any path requires you to go straight up after a fight.

The only current work-around is to click a linked node elsewhere on the map to "minimize" everything and opens up the node to be clicked again.

Comments

• Kobi_Bhediya1Kobi_Bhediya1 Posts: 36
    Yeah, you need to zoom in to click the node.
    At first I was annoyed with this.