**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Marvel

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
Good job on the new Marvel. I love the artwork. Just wanted to give props. :D

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I just collected my 3* version and think they did a good job. I'm also glad to add to my roster. The more makes my 3* arena time shorter. I try and find reasons to be thankful and not be a pessimistic person. It doesn't mean I ignore things, but look at the bigger picture and enjoy the game for what it is a game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I like your outlook. :)

I like your outlook. :)

Thank you sir and certainly feel for you as I see others attack your comments in the Act 6 thread.
    Yeah it's unfortunate. I wish people had a bit more objectivity and respect, but at the end of the day, I don't take it home.
    Agreed!
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    As for the actual topic, yes the new captain marvel is pretty cool. Nick fury synergy seems like it’ll help a LOT. I think a lot of people are pissed off that they instead of reworking the old cap marvel made a new one.
    From a design point of view, I think she's sick beans. Quite useful too. Her L3 is probably on my Top 3 List now.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I gotta admit i wasn't too happy about her getting added but got a 3* new captain marvel from the nick fury crystal bundle and been playing around with her in heroic and shes quite fun to play
    She IS. I got the 3* from the FGMC. Granted, I won't be taking her far into content, but I got to check her out. Very fun.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    she is awesome fun thats for sure.
    has a tonne of power when in binary mode.
    carrying over charges and starting with sp1 is pretty darn useful too.

and looks awesome.
    not as hot as in the movie though... lol....