**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up 5* to r4

So I’ve reached the cap for t2 alpha and don’t want them to expire.
I’ve dormammu duped, hood unduped at r3. They are my options for rank. Does either of them deserve r4.
Also don’t have a solid 5* roster. Void and IMIW at r4. Wasp at r3. WS at r3. Rest are below.
With act 6 coming, will any of them be useful?? Double immunities, power control, invisibility??

I’m yet to fully explore act 5.

Rank up 5* to r4 32 votes

Dormammu
56%
Stark78AlfaPapaBillVenkatrvAssumedNameChampioncriticshadow_lurker22Marvel2289Maldroit2IBlueShiftIJayCeeSaket_123OnesuavebroHector_1475lestrdGautam91PrasannaMightyColl3ctordesignsoda 18 votes
Hood
34%
Spity68HA_GongShowNicky_HAaxelelf_1DRTO10or_StrongMegaGalacticAvetrex2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxrhcsavage215tarscream 11 votes
Let the t2 alpha expire 😔
9%
SantaGulkJass007NANDORDITT 3 votes

Comments

• AlankritAlankrit Posts: 88
    More votes would be helpful.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Hood
    I don't think either of them are going to be Act 6 mvps, but you shouldn't let the t2 alpha expire so I say go for hood, solid champ with a lot of utility. Really underrated imo.
    More votes would be helpful.
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Dormammu
    Dormammu's power control is very useful. Use him right and he's very very good. Plus double immunity.

Dormammu's power control is very useful. Use him right and he's very very good. Plus double immunity.

Opinion on wasp. She can be r4 too but I already have a science champ. Is she great??
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Dormammu
    Alankrit said:

Opinion on wasp. She can be r4 too but I already have a science champ. Is she great??
    Yes definitely go with wasp, she hits like a truck