**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best ways to get 5 star shards..?

Now that I have 8 decent 4 star champions for aq and aw..And also coz of champion restrictions. I have decided to focus on 5 star champions.

What is the best place to obtain 5 star shards

Comments

• DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Your Bank Card
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Actually, I don't like to say this. Sell the 4*s. :s
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Work for them.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Do not sell your 4 stars. That's the worst advice ever.

Grind arena to get dupes of champs, units, and bcs.

Don't spend units on crystals ever.

Save your units and use them on masteries and on content above your pay grade.

I have one 4/55 and 3/45s.

And I have 100 percent uncollected EQ the past two months.

And 2 months ago it costs me 800-1000 units on revives.

Last month it cost me 500-600 units on revives.

I don't know how much it will cost me this month.

But the actual uncollected EQ rewards are worth TEN times that many units easily.

My point is I started doing this with master 7-8 months ago spending 400-500 units a month of fully explore it.

I don't know how far along you are. But the best way to advance your account is to use units and the free revives and what not from playing to push through content in a reasonable manner to collect the shards and rank up materials.

I only have 17 five stars and only one true God tier.

Good luck
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Based on the Act 6 restriction on 4*, expect more offers from Kabam. It's a monetization ploy.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Type “best way to get 5* shards MCoC” into the YouTube search bar. Almost everyone has covered this extensively.
  • Thanks guys.... I feel like there is no point in investing in my 4 stars... ..
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Seatin uploaded a video about this not to long ago. If you have a question, YouTube will usually answer it
  • Youtube has a few good videos like some of the guys above said. This might also work too http://bit.ly/5shrds I found it while looking through google myself
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Youtube has a few good videos like some of the guys above said. This might also work too http://bit.ly/5shrds I found it while looking through google myself

Troll
This discussion has been closed.