**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much have you f2p's Done in terms of repeatable content

I have created a post that calculated the odds of getting a full 5* roster and how good it would be statisticly but didn't include repeatable events because they were to unpredictable I need your help f2p Troopers select one of the options so I can make at least a rough calculation on what the odds of the average f2p's 5* would look like

How much have you f2p's Done in terms of repeatable content 18 votes

0-1 Month full calendar a few events, A AW or less
0%
1-2 Months 2 full calendars, 1-3 Unique events 100%, and a full AW or less
0%
2-4 Months 3-4 Full, Calendars 3-6 Unique events, 100% and 1-2 Full alliance wars or less
0%
4-6 Months 4-6 Full calendars, 6-9 Unique events 100% , And 2 Full Alliance wars or less
5%
Presticles 1 vote
6-12 Months 6 to a full year of calendars, 9-15 Unique events 100%, 3-4 Alliance wars, And Full Christmas events finished
5%
Ægon0710 1 vote
12-24 Months At least a year - 2 Years calendars done, 15-24 Uniqe events 100%, 4- all current Alliance wars done, And 1-2 years of christmas events
11%
Maicoñ97Paulo_Pk 2 votes
24- 36 Months 1-3 Years calendars done, 24 -40 Unique events 100%, Every alliance war done, And all christmas events except release year done
22%
AxeCopFireallinashesTerraEviscerator 4 votes
36- Release date All calendars done, 40- Every unique event 100%, All alliance wars done,All christmas events done 100%
27%
Eb0ny-O-M4wHort4John757Drooped2Donkilla 5 votes
A mix of the options
22%
Timone147Darkrider0516wegnerkMr_E 4 votes
Other (I have missed something exc)
5%
UmbertoDelRio 1 vote

Comments

• 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    A mix of the options
    Hard to answer this question to the specifics you've written. I'm F2P but been grinding hard off and on for about 3 years now. taken a few breaks, but when I'm playing I do AQ map 4/5/6 depending on the week, mostly map 4 for the past few months, and AW constantly. I've gotten myself to the point where the 4* restrictions won't hinder me much from doing act 6 (missing a few key champs as 5* like KM, starky, Heimdal, ghost, Domino) but i don't feel like that will stop me from trying, I've done LoL easy path, Variant completion, Act 5 100%, etc. I've got 5/65 SL and Blade (with R3 GR), 4 6* champs (including duped Red Hulk) and feel my roster is certainly strong enough to take on the new content despite having not spent money on the game. Hope this helps your research
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    36- Release date All calendars done, 40- Every unique event 100%, All alliance wars done,All christmas events done 100%
    Have been playing for 4 years now, almost since the beginning.
    Login and play everyday, and did every piece of content in the game including 100% Labyrinth and Variant. Also did every challenge that came by.

Currently have 8x 6-star champions, and 77x 5-star's. Four of them 5/65.
    Always grind the arena for the 5-star shards. Additionally, I played this entire time on an old android device, so loading times were always against me. Starting from April 1st, I'll be blocked from the game until I get a new device, and it will be the first time that I will stay away from the game for a few weeks/months
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 790 ★★★
    24- 36 Months 1-3 Years calendars done, 24 -40 Unique events 100%, Every alliance war done, And all christmas events except release year done
    Mostly this. I don't do AW at all right now since December. In a retirement ally, so the rewards are just not worth the time. AQ we run 4/3/2. I do still do arena either/both 4* basic for units and 5* featured for shards. When I finish this month Uncollected will have 6 6* unless I dupe somebody and 59 5*. 2 5/65 and coming up on 3 t5b so I could have a 3rd.

I have only opening featureds since August of last year. I've opened 23, so I do probably have significantly fewer 5* than I would've had. Only basics have been quest rewards.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    A mix of the options
    I’ve been playing for a long time but have taken multiple breaks from the game(longest was about 7-8 months)

I have 47 5* and 4 6*. Currently play in a gold 1 ally 5x5 ally and have no intentions of pushing higher the fun is lost there. For 5* it’s mostly basics but features here and there.

For content when I have been playing I’ve done every monthly quest(heroic and up), act V 100%(became uncollected before uncollected actually was announced but my long break came shortly after) Variant 1 pass and LOL 1 pass. I’ve done every challenge quest(while active) and event for all rewards. I don’t do dungeons though(don’t have time for that). I’ll arena on and off depending(500 5* shard rank is priority when I do plus milestones for units).

Daily login while active. No login for the most part during breaks.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I’m f2p. I have 60 5*s. 7 6*s