**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Life comes first, game comes second!

Have you put up with inactive alliances and was left feeling like there could be more? OR maybe you’ve been in hardcore alliances but felt like it was more work than a full-time job. If any of this sounds too familiar, then TIM! is perfect for you.

We:

• Think playing the game should be fun
• Are mostly adults in our 30’s
• Require LINE for communication
• Help each other grow inside and outside of the battlefield
• Have a hero rating of 100k
• Run one war a week, but considering running 2
• Run AQ maps 4-4-4-3-3
• War rating of 1242 and bounce between tiers 5-7
• Hit SA rank rewards every week
• Have leaders who will help you grow and point you in the right direction
• Play daily to keep growing, and are continuously building

Ideally, we are seeking players with a base rating of 75k and at least are level 45. Players who are in this grind for the long haul. Most importantly, we seek like-minded individuals with a healthy understanding that this is just a game, albeit a fun and addicting one (I swear this game is like crack!)

If any of this sounds appealing, find me or my recruiting officer on LINE: Tq5587 or JessicaWXYZ. Alliance tag: TIM!

***Also, if this sounds fitting, but you don’t meet some requirements; we do have a sister alliance perfect for those starting out or still learning the ropes. Same great mentality, but just in a smaller package. For this alliance reach out to Heddy on LINE. Alliance tags: tTIM!

Comments

• Uncle_ODBUncle_ODB Posts: 2
    Great post!
  • Tq5587Tq5587 Posts: 15
    Thank you sir! does it spark some interest for you?
  • JayMMJayMM Posts: 69
    edited May 2017
    "Life" is this a new bug? I have not seen that one before.