**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Thor (Ragnarok)

Does Thor (Rag) have an interaction similar to Red Hulk’s double tap damage from heat charges?

My last 3 fights I’ve landed basic attacks that would leave the opponent at 1% or 2%hp and the opponents health would just drop and they would be KO’d without me landing another hit. His description doesn’t have anything stated about that. I’ve noticed this happening plenty over the last few weeks and wanted to know if anyone else shares this experience.

My Thor is 4* awakened, rank 3 right now.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Are you using the Hela synergy?
    The way it functions currently is giving you HP at the end of the fight. For that, the moment you will finish the battle, the enemy will instead survive at 1 HP, Thor gets the regen, and then the enemy just drop there.

Is not really a good way to trigger this regen, and I don't know if it is affected by heal block or other effects.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Doesn't he do extra damage on hits that would inflict stun? Or was it shock.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    When armour broken, Thor's attacks which may cause stun deal an extra burst of physical damage. Basically if the opponent is armour broken and you use your sp1, which causes a stun, you deal a burst of extra physical damage.

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    It is occurring during basic attacks, not special attacks. During my MLLLM combos this has been happening.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Thor has always done this he can drop people pretty fast once boom of God’s is activated
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    One of the reasons I like him. Not the best option for 5/65 but massive prestige and good for questing and he was best option I had at time

It is occurring during basic attacks, not special attacks. During my MLLLM combos this has been happening.

Are you for real...? Read his abilities.
    His sig ability enables him to inflict shock, armor break and stun on every one of his basic attacks.
    I suggest you go back and read his sig ability.
    “While God of Thunder is activated.” I get it you like to comment on every post in the forums, but you’ve gotta work on your delivery. Not every person is a pro at this game, and obviously you aren’t either.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,720 ★★★★★

His sig ability enables him to inflict shock, armor break and stun on every one of his basic attacks.
    “While God of Thunder is activated.” I get it you like to comment on every post in the forums, but you’ve gotta work on your delivery. Not every person is a pro at this game, and obviously you aren’t either.

Finally somebody said it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aaznG2Ioww

So I made a video. Excuse the first fight... my nerves got to me and I was not thinking about fighting correctly.

Anyway, notice how the enemy drops to 1% and then dies instantly after. These 2 fights don’t represent perfectly the interaction I was stating, because the enemies are on the weaker end of the spectrum. I have noticed the same thing happen with higher PI champion fights. The enemy will hit 1% health and instantly die right after as if it were a double-tap type of interaction like Red Hulk’s ability.