**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus passive shock uncollected 2.1

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
Why does Corvus take passive shock damage from Ronan in uncollected quest. Isn’t he immune to shock?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Only debuff
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Yes, only damage from bleed, coldsnap and shock debuffs
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    passive shock
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Does that mean agent venom can’t shrug off passive debuffs? (Never tried)
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    I do feel it is a bug and he shouldn’t take that damage .... but it all depends on how the wording of his ability is meant ...

For example nebula can convert shock debuffs to charges ... this works for this passive shock

Corvus doesn’t take damage from shock debuffs but he does take damage out of these ... so something feels a bit off ... personally I don’t get why they are doing this with passive debuffs ...it’s making it more difficult to have your expectations be the same as the actual situation ...
    Rotelly said:

Does that mean agent venom can’t shrug off passive debuffs? (Never tried)

He can shrug off debuffs, not passive abilities.
    Treo said:

I do feel it is a bug and he shouldn’t take that damage .... but it all depends on how the wording of his ability is meant ...

For example nebula can convert shock debuffs to charges ... this works for this passive shock

Corvus doesn’t take damage from shock debuffs but he does take damage out of these ... so something feels a bit off ... personally I don’t get why they are doing this with passive debuffs ...it’s making it more difficult to have your expectations be the same as the actual situation ...

The wording for Nebula is "shock effects", which include debuffs and passive shock.
    For Corvus, it says "debuffs", so passive bleeds, passive coldsnaps and passive shocks should work on him
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Treo said:

Whats wrong with the wording? It clearly states shock debuffs. The shock for 2.1 isn't a debuff. Its not Kabams fault most of you confuse abilities so easily. Granted some champs can be confusing in their wording but Corvus is not one.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★

@will-o-wisp @Demonzfyre

It clearly states debuffs with nebula ... so for me their is inconsistency
    Treo said:

@will-o-wisp @Demonzfyre

So does nebula take passive shock damage?
    edited March 2019
    Rotelly said:

Treo said:

@will-o-wisp @Demonzfyre

So does nebula take passive shock damage?
    Yes she does. So does Corvus. Nebulas only immunities are bleed and poison. The 25% damage you get from ronans SP1 is a passive effect, not a debuff. I'm not sure where people are getting confused.

The node itself even says passive shock.
    What was interesting is that the passive shock still generated electroshock charges

Rotelly said:

What was interesting is that the passive shock still generated electroshock charges

Then the "bug" would be on that interaction, which actually helps you. Not that her or CG are taking damage when they should.
  • Gert1s_Da_guruGert1s_Da_guru Posts: 66

Treo said:

The wording for Nebula is "shock effects", which include debuffs and passive shock.
    For Corvus, it says "debuffs", so passive bleeds, passive coldsnaps and passive shocks should work on him
    Passive bleed dont do damage on my corvus though