**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Premium Crystal issue

I think you should always have an equal chance of getting a 2 3 and 4 star in premium crystals.Sometimes to me and others we feel we saved up so long and then we get ripped off by getting a 2 star. Thank you.

Comments

• ZombieDude1234ZombieDude1234 Posts: 66
    Really you left a lol.
    I agree but like us normal not too weak not too powerful players need a little boost or head start on building up our champions
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    I agree but like us normal not too weak not too powerful players need a little boost or head start on building up our champions

No, you don't need a boost, head start or any other special treatment. You build your champions up like everyone else in the game has. Either with money or time.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    sounds like someone has a peter pan complex.
    Nobody even knows what that means
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    As a new player, you DO have a boost or head start. There are many anecdotal stories of new players getting 4*s from premium crystals very early in their account, or existing players creating new accounts and having the same thing happen to them. As a new player you fall in the beginner and intermediate bracket in the arenas, so you can obtain a featured or basic 4* champ for a score far less than the majority of players have to make because they fall in the veteran bracket.
    Progression can be slow when you are starting in this game, but if you like it keep playing. Eventually you are gonna start accumulating better rewards and acquiring more 4* champs. You can't have everything handed to you so easy on a silver platter; the game will get boring very fast. Patience is the key.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Start to participated in daily event and arena to earn units and shards. SA will earn you some shards. Use shards to buy 4* crystals or wait for special event. There are a lot more way to build up your roster rather than sololy depending on PHC. Do you think when you buy lotto, you have equal chance to win jackpot and lose?
  • guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    OP stop spamming the forums with the same complaints. Get it all out at once and be done with it, man.
  • GgdudeGgdude Posts: 12
    So lazy to read all of this
  • DragonGamerDragonGamer Posts: 44
    edited July 2017
    Addyos wrote: »
    As a new player, you DO have a boost or head start. There are many anecdotal stories of new players getting 4*s from premium crystals very early in their account, or existing players creating new accounts and having the same thing happen to them. As a new player you fall in the beginner and intermediate bracket in the arenas, so you can obtain a featured or basic 4* champ for a score far less than the majority of players have to make because they fall in the veteran bracket.
    Progression can be slow when you are starting in this game, but if you like it keep playing. Eventually you are gonna start accumulating better rewards and acquiring more 4* champs. You can't have everything handed to you so easy on a silver platter; the game will get boring very fast. Patience is the key.

Yeah you're right man. Because the points that begginers players need to take 10% rewards are about 600k. In intermediate (after 1 month played) we need about 1,2kk of points (1,200,000). However in Veteran is a Terrible amount of points. 5 million (2 months played)
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    Every time I spin a phc it stops between 2 four stars that is what I hate most