**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Teaser Crystal

I think you can all agree that premium crystals tease us by landing on a 2 star when 1 away from 3 or 4 star. I say it should be changed so we can all have a better chance at building up our 3 and 4 star team!

Comments

• MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Try to read other PHC thread instead of creating more thread about PHC.

1. Animation does not matter to the outcome.
    2. Do not rely on PHC to build up your roster. That's not the proper way.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It teases you psychologically, when in reality, that animation had nothing to do with whether you get a 2*, or whether you get something better. Once you start spinning the crystal, your drop is already determined, so no matter when you tap it, you are going to get what the system has decided for you.

PHCs are not a reliable way to get good champions. Save some 3* and 4* shards from arena!
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    I think you can all agree that premium crystals tease us by landing on a 2 star when 1 away from 3 or 4 star. I say it should be changed so we can all have a better chance at building up our 3 and 4 star team!

You already have another thread where you're complaining about wanting more three and four star champs in PHC crystals. What is the point of adding another thread an hour later? This is why you keep getting flagged