6* R2 Cap IW or Domino 5/65?

WoozieWoozie Posts: 198
Got both duped and feeling with the current meta a 6* rank is worth the extra T2A and T5B especially with glory store update recently. 6 stars the future or 5 stars still the way?

6* R2 Cap IW or Domino 5/65? 113 votes

Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
78%
DalBotthetaman23BadroseThe_OneTimone147RaganatorArrsssbelli300OneManArmyngray13EgeCManup456BuckeyeKPadqqedfyvrFeeney234SpeedbumpMagrailothosTeddersFoxhero007nameplas 89 votes
Rank up 5* Domino duped
20%
abiew78Jets44Ram_SarkarHugeBeanInigoRotellymihOsfan8NiteAndDaeCupidJC_Primetime_769Kobster84CASrini003brandinhoRonin916peasantMeebletonBatman1903Etjama 23 votes
Other
0%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 198

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,394 ★★★
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    Cap iw because 1: he’s a 6* and I bet will help in the long run and 2: because he’s duped his utility is gonna be great, super jealous of tha dupe, but you can’t go wrong with either of thise
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,856 ★★★★★
    Rank up 5* Domino duped
    I’d go domino simply because cap iw sig ability doesn’t scale well and by the time we can get sig stones for 6* you’ll probably be able to take him up as well
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 337
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    You can’t really go wrong. Either way you will have a great champion to use.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 315 ★★
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    6* Cap, easy choice
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 162
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    First off all i would like to congratulate you on your rooaster, love that you have Void, he deserves a R5, also see if you can get Ghost will save you many team revives
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 129
    Rank up 5* Domino duped
    First of all, I'm a huge fan of CapIW, have him 5* 5/65 and use him for 50% of the fights in almost every quest in the game BUT I'd r5 Domino over a sig 20 (I'm assuming) 6*...the 6* could take years to get to a high sig level and his real greatness needs a high sig level, Domino is great out of the box.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 354
    Both. Like the above poster has said though, Beardo needs all 200 sigs or at least 180 odd to be automatic with his utilities. I'd prioritize Domino for now until 6* sig stones becomes a thing once you become Cavalier. End of the day, you want to eventually have both ranked up.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    I say mine just based off upcoming champ requirements mentioned for 6.2. I actually have both champs at 5/65 5* currently. You can’t go wrong either way though.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 34
    edited March 11
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    This post is such a flex lol

OP probably already knows who he is going to rank.
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 32
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    Cap is so much better and adrenaline will save you at points, also dupe ability is good
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 492
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    :o 4 months

:D :D :D

But I would go with Cap IW.