**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arenas vs Act 6

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
With the recent announcement of only 5* & 6* allowed in Act 6, what's is Kabam's thoughts towards arenas?

Obviously there has been a problem in the past of bots "stealing" at least a portion of the top spots, combined with the current 5* arena only granting 150 means that the competition to get a 5* from grinding away will become harder than ever.

It would make the cutoffs for the 4* versions theoretically lower since end-game players may not want/need them anymore.

I know Kabam Miike indicated that Arenas are one mechanic that might be reviewed, but I think a reviewed Arena structure may be needed sooner rather than later.

Suggested ideas I've seen are:
* Add a 5* version of the 4* Basic arena with a top % awarded the basic champ. Maybe even restrict it to 3 & 4* champs.
* Adjust the 5* Featured to award a larger pool (Top 500 instead of top 150)
* Stricter enforcement of bot use (ban accounts, award the champ to the next higher player instead of the banned account)

Comments

• MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    Absolutely needs to be adjusted. 4* used to be top 800, let’s get that going for the 5* arena.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I don't like to be a downer, but usually if it sounds too good to be true from Kabam, it is. And your proposition is offering a lot.

But more ways to attain awards is always nice, so I wouldn't complain.