Champion Spotlight - Nick Fury
Nick Fury is constantly building tactical charges throughout the fight. The more he has, the more abilities he can utilize -- making him more of a danger as the fight goes on. Additionally, once per quest Nick’s decoy allows him to bypass death, granting him access to some incredibly high damage potential in his true form. A powerful leader equipped with a ton of team synergies, Nick fits easily into many team combinations by providing exceptional utility.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
Stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99
Stats based on 5-Star, Rank 5, Level 65, Signature Level 200
WITH SIGNATURE (200):
Character Class: SKILL
Basic Abilities: Bleed, Internal Bleed, Unblockable, Fury’s Fury, Disoriented, Stun
STRENGTHSEVADING OPPONENTS & OPPONENT’S THAT CAUSE MISSES
- While Nick has 5 or more tactical charges his attacks can’t miss or be evaded, making him a good answer to champions who evade frequently or cause attacks to miss.
- While Nick has an active Fury he can output some serious damage, pair this with his infinite duration Fury from his signature ability and you’ll have a window where Nick can output some serious damage making him great for fighting bosses or difficult opponents.
- While Nick has 15 or more tactical charges he is unblockable allowing him to seriously punish his opponent.
WEAKNESSESBLEED IMMUNE OPPONENTS
- Nick relies heavily on inflicting bleeds to deal maximum damage, if his opponent is immune to these effects he will have a difficult time.
- Nick’s bleed effects are 50% less effective against regenerating opponents making this a big weakness of his.
- Any Opponent that can affect Nick’s ability to gain tactical charges will be his biggest demise since he relies heavily on them.
- When striking a Bleeding Opponent Nick’s Critical Rating is increased by 222.22 and his attacks ignore 100% of Physical Resistance.
- While the Opponent is not under the effect of a Regeneration Buff all Nick’s Bleeds are 100% more Potent.
- Ending a combo with a Light Attack has a 100% chance to inflict a Bleed, dealing 516.6 damage over 1 second.
- Landing any Medium Attack has a 100% chance to inflict a Bleed, dealing 28.7 damage over 6 seconds.
- Landing a Heavy Attack has a 100% chance to inflict up to 3 stacks of Bleed, each dealing 57.4 damage over 12 seconds.
- When hitting into Auto-Block Nick is Stun Immune and has a 100% to inflict a Bleed dealing 57.4 damage over 12 seconds.
- Knocking down the Opponent Purifies Nick's non-damaging Debuffs.
- If the Opponent gets 8 stacks of Bleed, their Bleed effects are removed and replaced with a Passive Internal Bleed effect which deals 3099.6 damage over 30 seconds.
- While Internal Bleed is active all the Opponent's Bleed Debuffs have an increased duration of 0.2 seconds per Tactical Charge.
TACTICAL ADVANTAGE CHARGES - PASSIVE
- Nick starts the fight with 6 Charges when fighting an Avenger.
- When Nick is Struck he has a 100% chance to gain 1 Tactical charge. Reduced to 25% against Mutant Opponents.
- While Nick is under the effect of a Fury Effect, Tactical Charge durations are paused.
- Nick loses 1 Charge every 6 seconds, decreasing to every 4 seconds while at or above 10 total Charges. Additionally if the Opponent performs a Well-Timed Block Nick loses 1 Charge.
- At 5+ charges: Nick's attacks can’t Miss or be Evaded.
- At 10+ Charges: Nick's Purify effects now target all Debuffs.
- At 15+ charges: Nick becomes Unblockable.
- At 20+ charges: All Charges are removed and replaced with a Fury’s Fury Buff which grants 2066.4 Attack Rating for 10 seconds. All Tactical Charges gains are doubled while Fury’s Fury is active.
|SPECIAL 1: "S.H.I.E.L.D. Air Strike - Nick throws a tracker onto his opponent, calling in multiple strikes from a helicarrier above.
|SPECIAL 2: Tactical Takedown - Nick lets loose a series of knife slashes followed with a shot from his pistol.
|SPECIAL 3: Destroyer Gun - Nick throws an electrical gadget at the opponent, shocking them and holding them in place before firing a deadly shot from his Destroyer gun.
SIGNATURE ABILITY: Life Model Decoy
NICK’S LEADERSHIP - UNIQUE SYNERGY
RESTORATION KIT - UNIQUE SYNERGY
Deadpool (X-Force), Deadpool, Goldpool
INCREASED FIREPOWER - UNIQUE SYNERGY
Black Panther, Black Panther (Civil War)
STRATEGIC SABOTAGE - UNIQUE SYNERGY
POWER KIT - UNIQUE SYNERGY
Loki, Scarlet Witch
CONTINGENCY PLAN - UNIQUE SYNERGY
Ms. Marvel, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Captain Marvel (classic), Captain Marvel
EXTREME CONDITIONS KIT - UNIQUE SYNERGY
Civil Warrior, Punisher 2099, Ironman, Iron Man (Infinity War)
- This Mastery will boost the duration of Nick’s bleed effects allowing him to deal more bleed damage and build to the internal bleed effect at a much quicker pace.
- If Nick has 10 or more tactical charges knocking down the opponent will Purify all his debuffs. This can also be done when entering his true form, the destruction of his Decoy will Purify all effects.
- These masteries will extend the duration and effectiveness of Nick’s Fury Buff, allowing him to deal more damage over a longer duration while it’s active.
- While Nick is in his true form he will always degenerate until at or below 30% health, this pairs him nicely with the 30% increased attack granted from this mastery while below 50% health.