Nick Fury Recon - Ultron

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
So guys, whom did you used against the eq Ultron who apparently evades more than OG Spidey and we're not able to have any power gain whatsoever

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 639 ★★
    Star Lord. It took a few tries on epic but eventually I got him down. Hulk was also very useful
  • So guys, whom did you used against the eq Ultron who apparently evades more than OG Spidey and we're not able to have any power gain whatsoever

I used CapIW
  • CAIW with the relevant debuff filled team (I have despair at 2/3) absolutely destroys that tin can!
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

So guys, whom did you used against the eq Ultron who apparently evades more than OG Spidey and we're not able to have any power gain whatsoever

3-45 duped SL on run 1, 4-40 SL on run 2 because I needed my 3-45 in AQ.

AS for the evade: you need to count. It's predictable.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Sw
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    For epic 5r4 Ghulk and 4r4 caiw
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    4* SL and CapIW
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    thanks peeps!
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 471 ★★
    Marri_2 said:

You are thinking of OG Ultron who evades every 7 seconds I think it is. Ultron AOU has a 3% chance to evade an attack
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 4,005 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Marri_2 said:

You are thinking of OG Ultron who evades every 7 seconds I think it is. Ultron AOU has a 3% chance to evade an attack

This isn't correct.

OG Ultron and Ultron AOU both get a 100% chance to evade after every 7 seconds. There is only one slight difference between their evade.

Ultron AOU: Every 7 seconds, there is a small time window (around 1 second) during which he will evade all attaks.
    OG Ultron: After 7 seconds from the start of the fight, OG Ultron gets an evasion charge. If OG Ultron is not attacked, he will retain that charge for unlimited time. Once he is attacked, he evades the first attack and the charge is lost. The charge will come back after 7 seconds. The charge is not visible.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,975 ★★★★★
    4* rank 4 gamora.
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 5,222 ★★★★★
    4/55 Unawakaned cap iw. It would have been way easier with an awakened version, but the sheer damage output was enough.