**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need advice

nbdwfnqo1vg0.png
d4nry34bwo21.png

I need advice.
For def. I have mordo,bpcw,electro,nc,and yj
For aw offense I have SW,Wolvie,and punisher
My alliance is small so we do map2 all the time so my attackers are the same in aw and aq. Would you leave it as is? Or make some changes?

Comments

• Options
    jh16qb9lb3y1.png
    Should have been the second pic lol
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    If you are using that 3* NC on AW defense stop and switch to using duped 4* Punisher or the 4* Hyperion.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »
    If you are using that 3* NC on AW defense stop and switch to using duped 4* Punisher or the 4* Hyperion.

Even if he averages 4-5 kills per war? And I really like using pun he's amazing against Spidey.
  • Options
    I may switch nc for Hyperion. That may be a good idea. I'll try that out next war
  • Options

Even if he averages 4-5 kills per war? And I really like using pun he's amazing against Spidey.

He won't get that many kills for long. My guess is you are at a lower tier (tier 12 or lower) and once you move into tier 10 or higher people are generally a lot better at fighting.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Work on that Hyperion. He is great for attack and defense
  • Options
    Very true. In My last alliance he didn't do good like at all and we were tier 8. I had trouble getting kills from anyone but mordo and yj.
  • Options
    R4GE wrote: »
    Work on that Hyperion. He is great for attack and defense

He's 4/40. I don't have the cc to take him to 5/50. I'll switch him with nc.
  • Options
    Very true. In My last alliance he didn't do good like at all and we were tier 8. I had trouble getting kills from anyone but mordo and yj.
    Some things just revolve on good placement and the right nodes. Also, in your tiers the nodes aren't the greatest challenge to fight against. As you move through the tiers champs just start to do better because of stronger nodes
  • Options
    I know you is good on an unblockable node but the others I'm rather clueless. I'm the highest rated guy in my ally so they have me put my champs as bosses. I usually have mordo in the main boss spot. Where would you recommend I put the other 4? I'll post a ss of my placement.
  • Options
    I know you is good on an unblockable node but the others I'm rather clueless. I'm the highest rated guy in my ally so they have me put my champs as bosses. I usually have mordo in the main boss spot. Where would you recommend I put the other 4? I'll post a ss of my placement.
    Actually Hyperion is a poor choice for unblockable. Try him on 43
  • Options
    Ok I meant to put yj not you lol
    My alliance is tier 16 lol
    Here's that ss4et5enl9yww7.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I'd put Hyperion on that left miniboss spot. They won't stop his power gain. Also your Electro is not rank 4? You'd want a champ with higher health on that left miniboss node.
  • Options
    Its really hard to say where you should put your champs, not knowing all the defenders in the group. But if you are the strongest member than I can understand your champs being the bosses if everyone else has lower ranked champs
  • Options
    See the defenders my alliance place are mostly 3*s with the occasional 4*. We're a rather new squad so we don't have many members over level 30.
  • Options
    I'd put Hyperion on that left miniboss spot. They won't stop his power gain. Also your Electro is not rank 4? You'd want a champ with higher health on that left miniboss node.

Is it a miniboss if it isn't linked?? Electro is gonna be my next r4 unless I dupe Thor or storm. Im not sure yet. I have a while before I have enough gold, iso, and catalysts to get him to 4/40.
  • Options
    Hyperion on node 52. 52 is a miniboss...any node that connects directly to your boss and buffs him is considered a miniboss in war.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Hyperion on node 52. 52 is a miniboss...any node that connects directly to your boss and buffs him is considered a miniboss in war.

Yeah but in his tier it doesn't. Look at the picture, it's not linked, so by your own definition 52 isn't a miniboss. (I would personally still call 49, 52 and 53 the minibosses, but technically in the lower tiers they aren't.)
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Replace electro and NC (as he's 3 star) with Guilly and Hyperion. In attack for sure take Magik and Starlord.
  • Options
    Blackbeard wrote: »
    Replace electro and NC (as he's 3 star) with Guilly and Hyperion. In attack for sure take Magik and Starlord.

Guilly is way to easy to beat. At his tier the chances of facing a duped BW make Electro a way better choice.