**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another rank up poll!

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Thoughts on who to rank up? My current top tier roster is 5/65 corvus, 4/55 iceman, 4/55 quake, 4/55 gwenpool, 4/55 ghost rider, 6 star angela, 6 star luke cage. I also have these champs as 3/45's havok, imiw, void (unduped)...those are the only ones worth mentioning.

Another rank up poll! 58 votes

Sparky to 5/65 (duped)
79%
GamerRaganatorZENJadedBuckeyeKPWinner12344321Vladislas22mihJim0172StucatSixshot1axelelf_1DaileyBirdReynoldstntslAlikattBruinsfan8510Wabobashadow_lurker22MegaGalactic 46 votes
6 star hela to rank 2 (unduped)
8%
Foxhero007AleorSérgio_321Starbuster234LordRaymond 5 votes
Cap IW to rank 4 (unduped)
12%
FlareDogeLiving TRIBUNALDarthHaasKerneasV1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLostReplica23 7 votes

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Idk what your roster is tho. I'd advise you to edit this
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Sparky to 5/65 (duped)
    Go forth and 5/65 your Stark and enjoy the freedom and lighthearted peace of mind that follows.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Sparky to 5/65 (duped)

JChanceH9 said:

Go forth and 5/65 your Stark and enjoy the freedom and lighthearted peace of mind that follows.

Well things just changed as I got lucky and pulled a 5 star omega red. Still go sparky?
    He needs to be awakened, and it would take you forever to max him, unless you’re just swimming in resources. If you have an AG and all the resources to take Omega up I would lean towards him personally, but Stark is still phenomenal, and if you don’t have the ag or resources I would max Stark.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Cap IW all the way he is a beast
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    6 star hela to rank 2 (unduped)

These polls almost never help since everyone has their own preference lol. I think ill be going sparky. Id go Hela if she didnt need the royal family synergy

medusa does need royal synergy, hela doesn't. with some she benefits, but not that much. you can take her to lol without any synergies. would love to have her as a 6*