**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is She Hulk worth a 5* Class Awakening Gem?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
That's the question. I was thinking of saving the AG for Thing, but at this point I'm wondering if the newly anointed Green Goddess is worth it. I have about 25 stones I can throw at her as well.

Is She Hulk worth a 5* Class Awakening Gem? 26 votes

Yes
46%
BigbowlrXillymanFoxhero007KennadoTimros10or_StrongBlackFreQuencyCosmicspiderman777GeorgiaDawgCowabungaPtkVascoTop10Football 12 votes
No
53%
ZENSixshot1OrcDovahkiinMrTicTac19992008VolumeOneKillSwitchB_Dizzle_01TankRichardsonDeltronsSavage_VØŁĶ1902Ægon0710Streamers_god1Bb_mur 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Gives her different Utility based on the Class you're fighting, so it's not needed but is definitely nice to have. Makes Mystics ridiculously frail, not sure if she's worth a Class AG but it depends on what you need Champion Use wise...
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Gives her different Utility based on the Class you're fighting, so it's not needed but is definitely nice to have. Makes Mystics ridiculously frail, not sure if she's worth a Class AG but it depends on what you need Champion Use wise...

Thing is definitely a good use of the AG though.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty solid in the science class. Was thinking she is probably a solid option.