Upcoming Updated Rewards

I recieved a message and im sure everyone has gotten the message as well about the Act 1-4 Rewards Being updated. I was a bit confused because it said that anyone who completed these Acts AFTER December 18th will be Recieving these rewards and that doesnt make ANY SENSE AT ALL. @Kabam Miike is This the Case or was it a Typo?

Comments

  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 2,993 ★★★★
    Yep they “can’t” check for a progression title, so yup u aren’t getting anything
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 164
    I’m confused on updated act rewards and who qualifies and the reasoning behind it. Anyone have a link ? Also is their a way to find out when we finished and if you finished prior to the cutoff what we might be missing out on ?. I completed act 4 with zero 5 stars so I think I am going to feel salty on this one. This might be my finger snap.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 203
    They can see how along a summoner has been playing the game, they can refund resources if there was a mistake in the game therefore they kno what was spent or used, And They have A Legends Run EVERY Month, therefore they kno the time a Summoner has finished. So how is it they cant tell who finished the Acts before and after a certain Period???
  • LormifLormif Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

    They can see how along a summoner has been playing the game, they can refund resources if there was a mistake in the game therefore they kno what was spent or used, And They have A Legends Run EVERY Month, therefore they kno the time a Summoner has finished. So how is it they cant tell who finished the Acts before and after a certain Period???

    The issue is how long they keep that data. They collect so much data there has to be a time in which they delete it, and they seem to say that is 3 months.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 894 ★★★
    IMO when these rewards are announced everyone will be unimpressed anyway, so I wouldn't get too bothered by this.

  • AndiYTDEAndiYTDE Posts: 288 ★★★
    Lormif said:

    JDunk2291 said:

    They can see how along a summoner has been playing the game, they can refund resources if there was a mistake in the game therefore they kno what was spent or used, And They have A Legends Run EVERY Month, therefore they kno the time a Summoner has finished. So how is it they cant tell who finished the Acts before and after a certain Period???

    The issue is how long they keep that data. They collect so much data there has to be a time in which they delete it, and they seem to say that is 3 months.
    They are able to hand out deals based on what progression title you have, but they cannot give you rewards for something you have already done based on what progression title you have? Yeah... I´m not buying that
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 208
    Don't worry dude. We are not missing anything... Late comers are getting some extra rewards and we had so much progression from that point already....

    No point in thinking about the past and enjoy the game....
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 203
    Exactly
  • AndiYTDEAndiYTDE Posts: 288 ★★★
    I mean: I understand that the exploration rewards might be difficult to hand out, but at least the completion rewards should not be a problem. Someone who is Conqueror/Uncollected/Cavalier has completed Act 1-4 for sure. Someone who is Proven has completed Act 1-3. I honestly don´t see the problem here.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 728 ★★

    IMO when these rewards are announced everyone will be unimpressed anyway, so I wouldn't get too bothered by this.

    Probably
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,206 ★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

    I recieved a message and im sure everyone has gotten the message as well about the Act 1-4 Rewards Being updated. I was a bit confused because it said that anyone who completed these Acts AFTER December 18th will be Recieving these rewards and that doesnt make ANY SENSE AT ALL. @Kabam Miike is This the Case or was it a Typo?

    Hello,

    This is correct. Please review this thread as we've explained in a bit more detail here about the reason for this.
This discussion has been closed.