**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

updated reward act 1-4, between old players and new players there are many intermediate situations

I know that kebam closed others forum regarding this topic. As many others I found completely wrong the decision to give the rewards only to people that explore that act after 13-12-2019.
The most insensate motivation regard the fact that olders players does not need this rewards.
This make no sense. Who are old players? There is a huge difference between who begin to play 2,3,4 years ago and who begin to play 4 months ago. If you began 4 months ago it is possible that. you complete act 1-3 in one month and now it is also possible to complete act 4 after 2 months of game. This does not mean that this players dont need the full reward. This is a limit situation but the same is true for people who begin to play in the last 9 month and also in the last year (not everybody plays so much).
In order to avoid this big difference between people who begin to play now and people who begins to play only some months ago I suggest to think about this decision.
In any case I think that all the people have to receive the same rewards, also who did act 1, 4 years ago. With my older account I fought the boss of act 2 and was not easy with 3 star rank 2 without mastery points. Moreover it was very boring without autoplay to do exploration. Now you can do act 1-3 with autoplay, since yuo can do a 4 star rank 4 very easily

Comments

• Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Yuitrew said:

I know that kebam closed others forum regarding this topic. As many others I found completely wrong the decision to give the rewards only to people that explore that act after 13-12-2019.
    The most insensate motivation regard the fact that olders players does not need this rewards.
    This make no sense. Who are old players? There is a huge difference between who begin to play 2,3,4 years ago and who begin to play 4 months ago. If you began 4 months ago it is possible that. you complete act 1-3 in one month and now it is also possible to complete act 4 after 2 months of game. This does not mean that this players dont need the full reward. This is a limit situation but the same is true for people who begin to play in the last 9 month and also in the last year (not everybody plays so much).
    In order to avoid this big difference between people who begin to play now and people who begins to play only some months ago I suggest to think about this decision.
    In any case I think that all the people have to receive the same rewards, also who did act 1, 4 years ago. With my older account I fought the boss of act 2 and was not easy with 3 star rank 2 without mastery points. Moreover it was very boring without autoplay to do exploration. Now you can do act 1-3 with autoplay, since yuo can do a 4 star rank 4 very easily

Let's say if I opened a credit card with some $100 signing bonus for spending $3000 in 3 months and other people who open it now are getting $150 for the same criteria., Can I go ahead and ask the bank to give me the remaining $50 now???

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Life isn't fair. Get over it.