**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this a forum glitch or another action taken by Kabam without explaination?

WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
Apparently I do not have permission to open the discussion I had started regarding some odd findings although the notifications of peoples comments are still present. My post is nowhere to be found in my profile history nor the comments left by community members. #moderators could you please provide some insight to why this may have happened? Thanks

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It means the Thread was removed.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    So meaning another action taken without any explanation as to why...... It seems some things can't seem to change for the better. Sort of adds a little credibility to my closet intuitions of "who or what" did what was done to my acct.
    It really makes it difficult to convince myself that if Kabam takes such a totalitarian stance with a thread that abides by the rules they set, whats to say they wouldnt go into a seemingly inactive and abandoned acct and fiddle around with it as they pleased? Hmmm, the needless fuss that is almost forced upon me to make over simple basic consumer product/service ethics within a week of deciding to return. Sad really
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I think the post was blocked, not removed. I am unsure the reason for it though.
    It shows as You Do not Have Permission, but what it means is it was removed.
    @winterthur, you're guess would be as good as mine. I just wanted to get some idea if there were others in a similar situation as mine that may have noticed something unusual with their profile history. Namely the "drafts" left in the comments section. I would and never have left 24 drafts of comments(some of which were mine that I had posted to discussions) with some just odd because in reading although eloquently put together, the style and sytax are not mine and I have no recollection whatsoever of the topics.
    Oh well, guess I'll take it as I got my answer. Thanks for the feedback folks!
    The Drafts auto-save. Sometimes if we're typing and erase it, or are about to type and Quote someone, anything in the Text Box really.
    Lol, ok you're absolutely right, I was clueless to the autosave after approx. 1minute or so and I'm crazy and find enjoyment fabricating stories about trivial things(account integrity and security really should be a trivial afterthought in this day and age) that were always as they are and I just didnt realize my own personality quirks that is clear I was the one that created and left all those drafts written in a style uncharacteristic of my own and the fact I made a habit of giving my entire profile a "once over" deleting any and all drafts stored over a count of 3 before I logged off each session were aberrations of my usual character that I must have made a conscious effort to remove all memory of.

I appreciate your insight pointing to my ignorance of the forums protcol of auto-save.
    Lol. You wonder.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★

It means the Thread was removed.

Lol why was this comment flagged?