**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Generic awakening gem?

Currently hanging on to a 4* generic awakening gem, with a few eligible champs. They're all solid options, but I don't know who to pick to fit my current roster. Trying to build offense and defense with better champions as well as becoming Uncollected. My current top 5 are:
3/45 Unduped Corvus
5/50 Duped Iceman
5/50 Duped Hood
2/35 Duped Rogue
4/40 Duped Red Hulk

Generic awakening gem? 31 votes

Domino
3%
Theoncomingstorm 1 vote
Omega Red
32%
adqqedfyvrFighter092AanthoBruinsfan8510ChampioncriticKILLMФИGЕЯArbiter2426Dead1Arham1alin_panduru 10 votes
Void
48%
BigdogbobHammerbro_64axelelf_1Charlie_SceneSirius111Wabobashadow_lurker22B_Dizzle_01crystaldsmithSDPDomizthebestDose_ResponsiveDeltronsdesignsodaTotalMonster109 15 votes
Medusa
3%
Qacob 1 vote
Doctor Voodoo
6%
Foxhero007username7312 2 votes
Hyperion
3%
Spity68 1 vote
Wait for a better option (Symbiote Supreme, Ægon, etc.)
3%
cx23433 1 vote

Comments

• BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Void
    I don’t know how good Ægon really is as I don’t have him but Void is much better than sym supreme. I have all of the rest of those champs mostly at 5* and duped. Void, in the right hands, can take on pretty much anything/node, excepting poison or bleed. All of those listed are really good but void is on a different level and he is much better awakened.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Omega, voodoo, medusa, void all benefit greatly from awakening. Any of those will help with act 5.

Medusa will fit bill for offense and defense. Void as well. I dont think you can really go wrong with any of them. Omega is basic this week so you could go for him next run and save gem on him. If your sched allows. Maybe spend some intel on that 4* awakening in intel store and see what class you get so you can rule out which to use that generic on.

Dom doesnt need the dupe really imo. Helps but she is strong enough without for offense.
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    Yeah, I was definitely thinking about going for the Intel crystal. I could use just about any class, and then wait for Ghost or Blade if I get Tech or Skill. Thanks for the feedback.