**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

MD triggering before buff expires

"Your mystic champions accrue x% power each time an enemy beneficial effect expires" that's the mastery description. So why does it trigger as soon as you get a buff? I was fighting a juggernaut in aw on node 40 with Electra...please look into this

Comments

• nameplasnameplas Member Posts: 240 ★★
    edited July 2017
    It's because of dexterity, you get a crit buff when you evade once with the dexterity mastery. But when you evade again with the previous dexterity crit buff still on you, it means the previous dexterity crit buff was cancelled i.e., expired. Hence MD.
  • 0_ahh_lose_money0_ahh_lose_money Member Posts: 9
    nameplas wrote: »
    It's because of dexterity, you get a crit buff when you evade once with the dexterity mastery. But when you evade again with the previous dexterity crit buff still on you, it means the previous dexterity crit buff was cancelled i.e., expired. Hence MD.

But it shouldn't trigger with the first dexterity buff of the fight, which is what happened. Hence why I made my post